Thread: DADA one
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2011, 03:57 AM   #316 (permalink)
Steelsheen

DMT & DIMC
Antipodean Opaleye

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Tenacius "Ace" Salander
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Vincenzo "Vickers" Vanderbilt

Ministry RPG Name:
Regina Ysadore Corveena Roa
International Cooperation

x12 x12
Ability is nothing without Opportunity | | Creativity is Intelligence having FUN

He gave a small shrug at Lexi's joke (or at least it was to him) then jerked his head up in greeting as Tom joined them. But his attention was drawn by that striking woman that entered the room. Oh this was the new DADA Professor? But before anything else came out of that train of thought....

Points deduction on Slytherin. Again. He started cracking his knuckles just to have something to release that fury. Was there a memo that gone out where this term was a race to the most negative housepoints? Because if it was somebody forgot to tell the Head Boy.

He kept his glare at the single spot on the corner until there was a pause that signaled his turn to speak. He stood up and looked at the Professor in the eye "My name is Salander...." he started, pocketing his clenched fists into his robes and breathing to keep his voice steady ".... 7th year Slytherin and Head Boy. Yes I will be taking Defense at the NEWT levels." Heck he'd take it right now if it meant he can hex something to thy kingdom come "And I take defense to protect those who I consider more valuable than my own life." Dramatic much? He didnt think so, it was a truth, plain and simple.

Yeah thats what crazy is, when its broken you say theres nothing to fix++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++And you pray that everything will be okay, while you're making all the same mistakes