Thread: Staff Table
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2011, 06:44 AM   #16 (permalink)
Kaos.Doodles
Dark Force Defense League

SS Featured Author
Clabbert

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Takeru Asakura
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Legend Chosen
Magical Law Enforcement

x5 x7
★ BabyQuad ★ PERRY THE PLATYPUS ★ Ern's Fave ★ dangerous with brooms ★

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hera View Post
Taking her seat and promptly filling her chalice with some fresh pumpkin juice, she was about to take a sip when....

"Merlin! ... is that?.... what is that?!"
she eyed the chalice closely. It looked like it hadn't been washed, and whatever was dried to it did not look appealing in the least. She abandoned it, frowning slightly.

Looking up she only then realised she was seated next to a new face.
"Oh my..." she said taken by surprise. Where was Gemma?
"So sorry, I'm Seren Bentley, resident herbologist," she said cheerfully again, extending her hand.
Everett was well aware of the chit chat that was going on at the other end of the table. Unfortunately, the other Professors were to far away for him to converse with without yelling across the table like a child. It was a pity.

He had been staring at the student tables and taking notice to the other end of the staff table that he didn't seem to notice when someone took a seat next to him. "I believe that's a piece of left over food. Might be chicken." He thought it was chicken. Everett's lips curled into a thin amused smile before taking the woman's hand. "Everett Scabior- but please call me Dash. History of Magic." He said giving Seren's hand a firm shake. "Pleasure to meet you."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tegz View Post
Of course, Althea had no idea who was new and who wasn't, aside from herself and Eddie. She smiled briefly in greeting, but otherwise remained decidedly aloof.
Another brief glance at the other end of the table made him notice a friendly smile from a Professor. He had no clue if she was new like himself but he returned the smile nonetheless. Everett would introduce himself to the Professors at the other end at a later date.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post
MEEP!

Kurumi had only been at the table for a few minutes and there were professors already raising their eyebrows at her. Not good...not good at all.

She bowed her head to him.
Had he done something wrong? He didn't think he had. Everett watched as the student who had come up to the table bowed her head.

Maybe she was just odd?

{act like you know me, but you never will}__{but there's one thing that I know for sure}

{i'll show you}