View Single Post
Old 09-02-2011, 03:24 AM   #20 (permalink)
Xxkatherine97xX
Ravenclaw
Red Cap

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Danielle Richards
First Year

[COLOR="Royal Blue"]Danielle was waiting for her name to be called, she had been between the group of the uncalled for ages. But what could she do? Richards was obviously not one of the firsts last names on the list

"Richards, Danielle" she heard someone calling. Yes! It was finally her turn.

She walked towards the chair with excitement and joy, she couldn't stop smiling.

"hmm...what do we got here? Let me see, you're quite a happy girl aren't you? You like to go on adventours and can be brave if you want to" I could see how the houses grew in excitement "You cherish your friends, but you're not quite sociable. I can see that you enjoy playing pranks on others and that you are very intelligent for your age...hmmm..were could you be?". Danielle clenched at her robe, the tension in the room was killing her "I know! You'll be placed in....RAVENCLAW!"

Ravenclaw's cheerings was all Danielle could hear now, she smiled, she liked the idea of being a ravenclaw. With a confident but proud expression she standed and walked towards her new home table, her big smile never left her face. [/COLOR]