Thread: Food Trolley
View Single Post
Old 08-31-2011, 10:27 PM   #87 (permalink)
StarShine
Special Services to the School

DoM
Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mona Deandra Hellmann
Gryffindor
First Year
x5 x6
¼ of the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magical Soul View Post
Despite the fact that Joao had completely healed his arm, Louisa couldn't help but walking in front of him to clear the way in case anybody bumped into him. Healing by magic was never so believable for her, she hadn't encountered any injury that was cured by a wave of a wand. Her unconscious cat died because of a wand not healed, and that might've added to her distrust to magic when it came to healing.

However, they couldn't avoid the crowd near the food trolley-- not when he insisted on coming along, and Louisa didn't want him to feel annoyed or mad at her. Not that soon. "Careful, there," she said pushing past someone and looking at Joao's healed arm. "You really could've waited for me at the compartment." Her eyes moved to look into his, worried.
Joćo was at the point of rolling his eyes at her when she kept stealing a peek at his arm or tried to move people out of his route. He was much more amused than annoyed; if she was like this when they were only friends, then he could only imagine the treatment he would get when they were lovers. Yeah, there was no doubt they would be soon.

"I can't leave a pretty girl like you wandering around like that..." No, it just wouldn't do. He wasn't a gentleman then, no? "Are you that worried? I'm flattered, but really, it's alright." If she wanted to see it by herself, she could touch it. He wouldn't mind that.