View Single Post
Old 08-29-2011, 03:18 AM   #128 (permalink)
Watson
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Octavius Jude Salander
Ravenclaw
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Arabella Morgenstern
Law Enforcement
Slytherindor ♛ The Crazytastic Besties ♛ Shan Watson ♛

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemon View Post
Alice rolled her eyes, and finally dropped the subject. But what she refused to drop was the little back and forth about Alexbear. The heat that rushed up to Emma's cheeks every time she mentioned him... It had to mean something, right?! Before she met Brae, she must have had a huge crush on Allen... no, Alex, right? Or was it Avery?! Eww. Names. "I'm guessing you were completely in love with what's-his-face before you met Brae?" Yupp, Alice. Straight to the point, no need to spare feelings. Emma could be as embarrassed as she wanted, and the first year wouldn't stop. She considered this payback for all the harassment about birthdays.

Hmmm. Alice thought and thought and could not bear to part with her dragon, but she was starving, and Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans sounded pretty good right now. Even Muggle chocolate... "I am craving sweets," she admitted. "But my dragon is so awesome that there is a new level of awesomeosity to describe him. And some grimy kid will rub his filthy hands all over The Thing and his awesomeness will go down." Yes. An absolutely heartbreaking decision.
Emma kept a calm face but bit her lip. She was so not turning red or endorsing any of Alice's thoughts. Wait, how could she GUESS. So the blonde decided that she'd admit it. It would be worse if she just stayed in denial about the whole thing. "Yeah, your right. Third year," she said, trying not to give Alice any firing amo. "Say what day is your birthday?" teased Emma with a wide smile. "You don't have to answer that. I'm teasing," Hopefully that would distract little Miss Nosey for a while.

YES! SHE HAD CHOSEN WELL! Candy sounded absolutely delicious at a time like this. And plus, it was a wonderful distraction. Heehe. A brilliant one. Emma grinned. "Sweets it is!" proclaimed Emma, grinning madly and her smile grew smaller as Alice said that some grimy kid would ruin him. "Hold that thought," said Emma as she pulled out her camera that had been resting in her bag. Walking a few steps in front of the dragon, but not too in front because otherwise her clothes would be singed. She turned her camera on and captured a picture of the dragon. And then she took another picture of Alice and Sel. Closing up her camera and satisfied with her work, she grinned at Alice. "Well now. No one, will mess with him. You have a picture so that you can always remember his awesome-ness."