View Single Post
Old 08-28-2011, 06:02 PM   #82 (permalink)
Watson
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Octavius Jude Salander
Ravenclaw
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Arabella Morgenstern
Law Enforcement
Slytherindor ♛ The Crazytastic Besties ♛ Shan Watson ♛

Quote:
Originally Posted by Some Mystical Girl View Post
Dani nodded- "Oh yeah... I mean, I don't live with my parents anymore... they... yeah. But my Uncle would never let me... he's a little over protective, as are my brothers" she laughed with a little roll of her eyes. But she knew Tay's Dad was not happy about it one bit. Which she knew was hurting Tay, but she decided not to bring that up for some reason.

"He's at Hogwarts" she said softly with a sweet little nod- "I'm glad about that but then... it's his final year so I'm not too happy about that part" she explained with a sad sigh as she smiled at Emma as best she could, hating thinking about Philip not being there.

"Oh me too! Now OWLs are out of the way, it would be awesome to get onto the Quidditch team" she said softly, she knew Tay had played the year she left, and she had been pretty good, so she felt obliged to do better than that. "And yeah, I wanna make new friends and all sorts! This place is so different to Beauxbatons, there... I was... pretty much in the popular crowd. I never branched out and made other friends, it was more like we invited people in" she blushed, knowing they had been a little cruel but she was still friends with those people, they still saw her as a big part of it, but she guessed she'd changed a bit since being at Hogwarts.
Emma nodded and chuckled. "I know what you mean. Only my brother, Draco, approves of my boyfriend," she explained, laughing as she shook her head. Oh Merlin. Her parents could be a nightmare. Phillip was at Hogwarts? "Cool! Well that's good that he's at Hogwarts," she said, smiling, "Oh yes, I understand how you feel. I think I'll be in tears by the end of this term because a lot of my good friends are ditching me. They're graduating," she explained and pouted, putting a hand on Dani's arm and giving it a quick squeeze. Emma didn't want Braeden or Theo to graduate. Sigh. Well at least she'd have Alfie, Sel, Dani, Fee, and Alice.

The Malfoy smiled at Dani. "Sure! I want to join the team too. I was a Reserve last year and played Chaser in a couple of games. So what position do you play?" asked the Malfoy, hopefully she wasn't a Chaser too. Emma nodded again. Popular crowed? Eye roll. Emma scrunched up her nose. "I see. Popular crowd. I'm not a big fan for popularity and stuff. You know? I don't really care about being popular as long as I have nice friends who I enjoy hanging out with. No offense, " said the Malfoy, bluntly. Popular- Schmopular. The blonde continued, "You should. You just should be more open, you know. Go out and take a risk? I spent my last term making more friends, which was good," explained Emma.