View Single Post
Old 08-25-2011, 12:29 PM   #274 (permalink)
Some Mystical Girl
Slytherin
Doxy

x6
Becca. x Lauccatastic! (: Love You Girlies. <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davvy_Wavvy View Post
She's gonna miss Belle? Well Cassie didn't know who this Belle person was but she was sure she meant a lot to Danielle, just as much as Brynn meant ot her maybe.No more C-Money and Brynny Bun. Sad seemed like they were both losing someone close to them due to transfers. Thinking about it was getting her pouty again. She flipped her dark hair back over her shoulder out of habit."Yep you're right. I mean Brynn only came here for a year afterall. We've been doing this long distance thing for a long time."

Cassie nodded. She did have NEWTS this year and was absolutely dreading taking them. Oh well she had to and was going to do her best."Yep NEWT year. I haven't really decided yet actually, maybe by the first couple of months in I will."
Dani smiled and sighed a little- "Yeah... we've only been here for a year but I don't think 'Belle liked it too much" she smirked as she brushed back her own curls and bit her pink painted lip a little.

"Oh awesome, yeah- that's a good idea" she said softly as she fiddled with her charm bracelet and smiled widely at Cassie.

"So will you be seeing your friend a lot over the rest of summer?" she asked Cassie softly. It would be just awful if she couldn't see Orabelle for too long, they were so gonna have to meet up every holiday.