View Single Post
Old 08-24-2011, 09:10 PM   #265 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedric View Post
"What's so funny, hmm?" Clearly she found something he was doing to be amusing, and he wasn't doing anything!

The ginger soon took some of her exploding lemonade, and the expression that followed informed him of her brain freeze. He winced slightly. Ehhh. He could almost feel one coming on just thinking about the sensation. But, a moment later, he was completely dandy as he looked down at his warm tea, smiled, and then took a sip of his own drink. "I guess better cold than warm..?" Warm lemonade. Eughhh. That would just be too much like drinking pee. Warm.. yellow. Uhh, anyhow..

"Yes, that sounds like a good plan.. but you better drink up. It's gotta happen soon, right?" 'Cause otherwise everyone would be done with their exploding lemonades before anything exploded, and then it totally defeated the purpose! She offered him a taste, obviously unaffected by the fact that they had only just met right meow. "Uhmmm.... I donno.." Paulie eyed the drink. With his luck, it would explode in his throat and KILL him. Plus, he knew he would be on edge until that darn drink was either blown up or in her stomach. "Nah... I think I'll take your word for it. But, thank you." He gave a smile.

Princess?! HAHHHHH. Paulie released a short laugh and waited for her to say her real name, which, of course, she never went on to say. "Princess? Really..?" He lifted both his eyebrows. "I'm not calling you that!" he laughed. OMGAGAAAAA. This girl was 13. "Wow. Well, I guess you're the boldest 13-year-old I've met." Mmmmhm. That was for sure. And who was he? Ahemm. "I'm Paulie." PaulIE! "And I'm fifteen." Yesser, smack dab in the middle of lovely teenagedom.
"Oh, nothing," Tori shrugged, still smirking to herself. "It's just that you look very amusing, with your puppy-dawg drooling and your corndog. And tea." Interesting combo there, Paulie. Very interesting.

The princess took another deep gulp of her exploding lemonade and made a noncommital sound mid-drink. "I dunno! They didn't tell me when it would explode!" And seeing as she still had the drink pointed at him, now would not be the most opportune time for it to....

EXPLOOOOOOOOOOOOSHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Unfortunately for Paulie, that WAS the very moment Tori's lemonade chose to explode, all over the poor boy's clothing, face, and hair. Tori froze for a moment, gaping at him, and then she started laughing again.

"I am SO, SO SORRY, Paulie." She snorted and grabbed a load of napkins off the counter. "Really. But see," Tori reached forward and started patting his shirt with her napkins, "this is why you should just call me Princess!"

She giggled and took a step back to throw away the pile of napkins. Hmm. He was still soaked with icy yellow lemonade. Solution? "You should take off your shirt."

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind