View Single Post
Old 08-24-2011, 08:50 PM   #264 (permalink)
Cedric

DERP
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Samuel Chevalier
Graduated
x2
Aidella | King of Confusion | Brittana | Forever ACROMANTULA

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanaBatGirl View Post
And that look seemed to do it! There was Tori's exploding lemonade now. She smiled across the counter and pushed some coins in the direction of the carnie, taking a big, deep sip right away.

Ahhhhh. Now that was thirst-quenching. There was no telling how long it would take to explode, however, so perhaps she had better drink fast. Tori eyed the boy with his corndog and... tea, and almost started laughing with lemonade in her mouth.

She swallowed hard and instantly felt brain freeze. "Whoaa.... that stuff is COLDDDDDD." And GOOD. She smiled back at the boy and nodded. "Yeah, see my plan is to drink as much as possible BEFORE it explodes. It's really good; you wanna sip?"

Tori tilted the cup in his direction and raised a reddish eyebrow. Merlin, way to sound like a creeper! Who asked age before name? "Well you can call me Princess, first of all, and I'm 13. Who're you?"
"What's so funny, hmm?" Clearly she found something he was doing to be amusing, and he wasn't doing anything!

The ginger soon took some of her exploding lemonade, and the expression that followed informed him of her brain freeze. He winced slightly. Ehhh. He could almost feel one coming on just thinking about the sensation. But, a moment later, he was completely dandy as he looked down at his warm tea, smiled, and then took a sip of his own drink. "I guess better cold than warm..?" Warm lemonade. Eughhh. That would just be too much like drinking pee. Warm.. yellow. Uhh, anyhow..

"Yes, that sounds like a good plan.. but you better drink up. It's gotta happen soon, right?" 'Cause otherwise everyone would be done with their exploding lemonades before anything exploded, and then it totally defeated the purpose! She offered him a taste, obviously unaffected by the fact that they had only just met right meow. "Uhmmm.... I donno.." Paulie eyed the drink. With his luck, it would explode in his throat and KILL him. Plus, he knew he would be on edge until that darn drink was either blown up or in her stomach. "Nah... I think I'll take your word for it. But, thank you." He gave a smile.

Princess?! HAHHHHH. Paulie released a short laugh and waited for her to say her real name, which, of course, she never went on to say. "Princess? Really..?" He lifted both his eyebrows. "I'm not calling you that!" he laughed. OMGAGAAAAA. This girl was 13. "Wow. Well, I guess you're the boldest 13-year-old I've met." Mmmmhm. That was for sure. And who was he? Ahemm. "I'm Paulie." PaulIE! "And I'm fifteen." Yesser, smack dab in the middle of lovely teenagedom.