View Single Post
Old 08-24-2011, 04:07 PM   #243 (permalink)
Maxilocks
Special Services to the School

SS Featured Author
Türk Bilgini
Bugbear

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sarani Glass
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Sion Logan Jetza
x12
♥ Mrs. Itachi Uchiha™ & MAJNOO! : Bleach & Kyo & Natsume ♥ [ Maxh!Jesh ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by RachieRu View Post
Brody giggled, looking up at him. "Never." They could always have this argument, but it really wasn't an argument. Not the fighting type anyway. They were too perfect to fight. Brody never wanted to fight with Fyo, she never wanted to upset him. "We're both lucky." She settled on with a smile. That sounded about right.

"Thank you handsome." She smirked, leaning up to give him a quick kiss on the lips, before she wandered into the shops. Now she needed to figure out what she actually needed. Brody tended to buy many things she didn't need, but right now she was going to try and just buy the stuff she needed. "I think I need new shampoo..." She mused, smiling at him.
"I think I could agree to that," Fyo grinned, his tones still a little teasing. He was glad they'd decided to come to Diagon Alley, today. The massive crowd of students seemed to be keeping all the cameras and photojournalists at bay, at least for now.

His hand rose to cup her cheek as she kissed him, before he followed her inside the shop. The door closed behind them with the softest thud. New shampoo? "Where have I heard that before?" Fyo grinned. He had an almost extensive knowledge of shampoos now, considering how often Brody bought them.