View Single Post
Old 08-24-2011, 11:02 AM   #263 (permalink)
Davvy_Wavvy

Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & MO
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Belle Bellaire-Moore
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tyler James Bellaire

x1 x3
Frangelina || twitter addict || Music of the Sun || The Fresh Princess of Bellaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Some Mystical Girl View Post
Dani giggled- "Thanks!" she said softly and sighed a little, happily though, she then nodded at what Cassie said next before tilting her head a little- "Yeah, I know what you mean. I'm gonna miss 'Belle more than anything, but we're still best friends and we always will be. Whether we're at the same school or not" she nodded as she watched Cassie and smiled widely.

"Oooh, you've got your NEWTs this year... do you know what you're gonna do?" she asked softly as she brushed back her curls.
She's gonna miss Belle? Well Cassie didn't know who this Belle person was but she was sure she meant a lot to Danielle, just as much as Brynn meant ot her maybe.No more C-Money and Brynny Bun. Sad seemed like they were both losing someone close to them due to transfers. Thinking about it was getting her pouty again. She flipped her dark hair back over her shoulder out of habit."Yep you're right. I mean Brynn only came here for a year afterall. We've been doing this long distance thing for a long time."

Cassie nodded. She did have NEWTS this year and was absolutely dreading taking them. Oh well she had to and was going to do her best."Yep NEWT year. I haven't really decided yet actually, maybe by the first couple of months in I will."

...Throw me to the wolves and I'll return leading the pack...