View Single Post
Old 08-23-2011, 08:36 PM   #236 (permalink)
Some Mystical Girl
Slytherin
Doxy

x6
Becca. x Lauccatastic! (: Love You Girlies. <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by city_girl_95 View Post
Amy turned from the display, awww, thats cute Amy nodded, I don't know what mum's having. Hopefully, not an alien she shrugged, but as long as it's human...she trailed off. Yeah, she smiled, she didn't really keep in that much contact with her uncles and aunts. Mainly because they all lived in Yorkshire or the South of France.

Amy moved away from perfume. That was one thing she didn't do/needed. She'd spent all her money on posh Jo Malone, just for the occasion.

Not exactly. It's sort of the thought of my parents...you know..I mean they're OLD. My mums 46 and my dads 47, it's just....wrong! She shuddered again. I have nothing against the sprog, but I don't want another brother or sister. I had one, she looked to the floor, and that didn't work out. Why they wanted a kid, I will never know...she shrugged again, before adding a blusher that she was attracted to
"Yeah, it would be pretty strange if the baby was some form of creepy alien" she laughed as she brushed back her hair and adjusted the pretty pink blazer jacket that she had on.

"Ahh yeah, I get ya. Aww... I'm sure it will all be fine. That baby will love having an older sister" she nodded as she picked up some form of face mask, she was always a bit touchy about putting magic stuff on her face but decided to get it anyway. She smiled at Amy- "Do you wanna have kids one day? I definately do" she said softly, maybe that's why she was so excited about her cousin, maybe she was slightly broody, ahh well- it was a good thing.