View Single Post
Old 08-23-2011, 05:43 PM   #259 (permalink)
Some Mystical Girl
Slytherin
Doxy

x6
Becca. x Lauccatastic! (: Love You Girlies. <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davvy_Wavvy View Post
Cassie nodded. Yeah she totally got how guys could get when they didn't get what they wanted, especially the ones who were strong spirited as she said. But hey if she wanted to be happy and wanted the relationship to work, then she had to be willing to step on a few toes in the process of getting there. Plus Danielle was a slytherin, she had it in her somewhere. When she showed her the ring she beamed brightly at it." Oh wow, its gorgeous!!!" She took the girl's hand and looked more closely at it.

"Well your uncle is a smart man. Hogwarts is wonderful, even with Brynn gone I think there will be some good moments." She sighed and pouted slightly. No doubt there would be a lot of lonely moments without her though
Dani giggled- "Thanks!" she said softly and sighed a little, happily though, she then nodded at what Cassie said next before tilting her head a little- "Yeah, I know what you mean. I'm gonna miss 'Belle more than anything, but we're still best friends and we always will be. Whether we're at the same school or not" she nodded as she watched Cassie and smiled widely.

"Oooh, you've got your NEWTs this year... do you know what you're gonna do?" she asked softly as she brushed back her curls.