View Single Post
Old 08-21-2011, 08:50 AM   #166 (permalink)
Lady of the Lake
Gryffindor
Billywig

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ariadne Lydia Marchbanks
Fifth Year
Default Rose too
Superfan of: Minerva, Severus, Albus, Hermione <3 Travelling/ History geek/ TV show addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zephyr View Post
Mordred went straight to the food stalls before Rose and Ari could catch up. He doesn’t want any more Wizard of Oz dance. He eyed the menu to see that the food offered was a combination of muggle and wizarding food. Ari told him that the hotdog tasted good, but there seems to be another kind; corndog. Getting more confused, he looked further and saw pizza. Oh, he knows that one but never tasted it.

Then, there’s burger and fish and chips. “Hmm.” he placed his hand inside his pocket and felt the galleons, knuts and sickles. He turned around to see if Ari and Rose were already there. He sure needs their help.
The Tin Man Mordred had run ahead, and Ari wondered if he had done so out of hunger, or if there was another reason, such as the weird dance. She, however, got to enjoy the little Wizard of Oz journey: Rose was funny! Ari had even got used to playing a dog, and the lyrics or whatever it was that Rose was repeating were, in fact, quite catchy. Eventually, the girls reached the food stalls as well, and Ari noted Mordred's confusion.

'Have you decided what to get? As I said, I've only tried the hot-dog, which was delicious. Fish and chips is not necessarily junk food, my grandma cooks that a lot, I like it. I think I'd go with that if I were hungry. That's all the help I can give, probably Rose knows better.' Ariadne concluded.