View Single Post
Old 08-21-2011, 07:03 AM   #164 (permalink)
sweetpinkpixie

Wizarding World RPG Admin
Minister for Magic

DoM & MO

Alley Proprietor
Romanian Longhorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Walles
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sage Ransom-Kruus
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

x12 x12
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanficfanatict View Post
Harley stood with her mouth agape. Did that seriously just happen? In the few short months of her employment she had never seen him act in such a... enthusiastic way. Had she seriously misjudged him? Probably not, but still it made her see him as more than just a self-loving jerk; he was now a self-loving jerk who loved his mother. That was definitely an improvement upon the first thing.

Realizing her mouth was still open Harley closed it and started to fumble through her next sentence, "R-ryoma. You can't, I mean, you mustn't think that this was your father's fault. Life happens and things are often more complicated than you think. Trust me, I know. But to give up on love, especially after the way you spoke about your mother who I'm sure loved you deeply, is sad."

She searched for the right words in her next statement, "Love is like oxygen! Love is a many splendored thing. Love lifts us up where we belong. All you need is love!"

Suddenly she felt like she had just said something from a bad eighties movie, but whatever it took to snap him out of his ridiculous hang up on love being a let down.
"When your father is known as the best Healer in the country and then he just goes missing right after your mother passes...it is hard not to blame him," Ryoma spat. His cotton candy wasn't tasting as delicious as it had about five minutes ago.

Yep, his father had just packed up a few of his things and left for what seemed like an eternity. Ryoma's grandparents had taken care of him and his five older sisters while his father went, well, doing whatever it was that he had done during that time.

Then, Ryoma merely look at Harley and chocked a bit as he tried to suppress his laughter. "What loony pot thought that up?" He covered his mouth with his one hand in a lame attempt to not laugh too much. "Yeah, well, good luck finding a Prince Charming to sweep you off your feet with a trail of rose petals blowing behind him."

Yeah, he was pretty much giving up on turning this outing into a possible date.

When youre stuck in a moment and your spark has been stolen .................................................. ...........
this is our time to own it, so own it.....................................
baby we were born with fire and gold in our eyes