View Single Post
Old 08-21-2011, 05:12 AM   #156 (permalink)
pundantic

MO
Moke

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Gideon Emerson
Slytherin
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ferris Karten

x4
Who Am I? Ern's 2460FUN

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post

Ryoma looked at her. "The same world you live in." Unless she lived somewhere else, in which case he would just have to follow her into her world. He tried to keep the rest of his smug comments to himself. He didn't want to earn himself a prompt slap across the face.

But really, cotton candy was rather sexy. The way the individual stands stuck together, entwining with each other. Not to mention the taste was just heaven - and even better when kissing someone who had the sugar from it all over their lips. Perhaps Harley would like some?

Naw, that really WOULD earn him a slap. Unless he used Marshmallow as his first wall of defense. There were possibilities....

But his attention was taken away from the cotton candy when she spoke again. "Yes," he said in response to her calling him amazing. Didn't everyone know that? "Yeah, well, when you've been through what I did...you see it as a blessing rather than a talent."
Harley chortled about his insistence that the pair lived in the same world. Sometimes she was certain that they did not. Like right now, with all of that sugar all over his face. Really, he ate like a four year old and she was just supposed to stand by and watch him do it?

She expected some kind of response from him immediately at her laugh, defending himself, anything. Nothing came and he had a dazed look in his eye... what was he thinking about? On second thought Harley did not want to know what he was thinking. For she feared if she did... he might just earn a hard slap across his stupid grinning face.

But she felt a knife go through her side when he answered her remark about him turning off emotionally. How could someone be so nonchalant about being emotionally unavailable? Harley was only that way because once she found Gabriel she was moving back to her old life in the Muggle World. No reason to get attached. But Ryoma... that was kind of sad.

"I think it's more sad than anything else. Ryoma... you can't, you just can't shut people out. Love is a wonderful thing."