View Single Post
Old 08-21-2011, 04:34 AM   #1 (permalink)
ashfig
Ravenclaw
Firecrab

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cora Clearwater
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Penny Alexandra Clearwater
Magical Creatures
Default And George-Sa13+

I kind of based this off the movie version, so do not be confused. This story is dedicated to my twin brother, who I love so very much even though I will never tell him. I have no idea how I would handle losing him, but he won’t read this anyway, so I don’t need to be embarrassed by admitting this. The world of Harry potter is owned by the brilliant J. K. Rowling, and I only embellished on the plot slightly.

This is meant to be a one-shot FF, but I have made a prologue first.

And George

Prologue

Not many people have something that is constant throughout their entire lives, something that doesn’t change with time. Not many people can count on one thing to be there when they turn around, like a reflection in a mirror that is always there no matter how hard you stare into it.

Not many understand what this feels like, to have something from birth that is always there. Something that defines who you are, in a way so deep that you may not have other ways to define yourself.

Not many people have something like this.

To have a person like this is even more rare. A person who has always been there, through bad and good, thick and thin, happy and sad. A person who has been there when learning to fly broomsticks and planning pranks on a younger siblings.

A person who has had exactly the same life experiences, the same thoughts, the same goals.

Twins have this, and more importantly, George and Fred.

Fred and I had always been the typical magical prankster twins. We seemed to always be having more fun then the rest of the family, cracking jokes and laughing together. We were quite a funny pair.

As I looked at Fred, I had butterflies in my stomach, but would never let anyone know. Surely, Fred must feel the same. We were on the roof of the castle, preparing to fight.

“You alright, Fred?”

“I’m alright. You?”

Fred had tears in his eyes identical to those in mine. I couldn’t answer, but I had to. I had to be brave. “I’m alright.”

As we both looked out over the castle, we told ourselves it would all be alright. After all, we had each other.

Last edited by ashfig; 09-06-2011 at 03:56 PM.