View Single Post
Old 08-17-2011, 05:49 PM   #79 (permalink)
Jason Potter Weasley
Suspended
Abraxan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
William Montcenaggio, AKA Starr
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Joe Jon Montcenaggio
Dancing is cool! | Passionate Lion | Keeps Harry's Helium Balloon♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherri View Post
Witsy smiled, "I'm always happy to see you, and speaking of which," she turned to her bag and pulled out small box. She looked from the box to William, back to the box, "My mum's so cute, I told her about you before and she's really excited about meeting you, and she sent me this yesterday to give to you." She smiled handing it to William.

Witsy gave a curtsy as William complimented her. "My mum, made it for me. It's my favorite dress."

Inside the box was filled with a clear liquid. Turn it upside down, shake it, or trying to scoop it out by hand the water won't escape or disappear. The person holing it will see changes in the water (like color or even sometimes shapes or figures) only that person holding it can see. It's meant as a guide to whatever's on your mind. If you chose to have other people see what's in it with you they merely put their hands with you. Some of the water can evaporate depending on anger, the water lost doesn't get replaced but that once the box is completely empty, the entirety of it shifts to something different.

"It's a little trinket, my mum used to carry, said it was helpful in good times."
" Well, I can't wait to meet the lady that gave you your great looks" Willaim told Witsy. "wow, she gave it to you to give it to me?" Willaim asked Witsy. " I have to thank yoru mom for so much, like this trinket, but especailly for you and of course your father too for having a very sweet daughter" William explained to Witsy.
" Ok, shake it, turn it upside down or try to scoop the eater out and the water will not escape , but the person that has it will see changes of colors or shapes or figures, right?" Wiliam asked Witsy. William shook it and he saw a light blue color. " I am calm now "William smiled. Here try it with me, ok?" William asked Witsy. " O promise to keep this trinket almost compltetly filled" Willaim beamed at Witsy. He hugged her tight.