View Single Post
Old 08-17-2011, 12:27 AM   #24 (permalink)
highjinx
Formerly: dingDong
Slytherin
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lola Jones
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Rainbow "Rain" Boogie
1/2 of the Poo Brigade MAN!BUGG<33

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmilyMalfoy View Post
Her name was marvelous? Isobel had never thought her name was marvelous. Maybe a little weird, but it was just her name. But hey, if Lola wanted to think her name was marvelous Isobel wasn't going to stop her.

Um...what was she doing? She was better her forehead. And then she was grabbing her arm. She was a Slytherin, so Isobel would definitely hug her when the time came for National Hug A Slytherin Day.

"Okay," Isobel said, then she smiled. She liked having friends, and despite her outfit and her weirdness, Lola was pretty awesome. Well, her weirdness was what made her awesome. "Well it's a carnival, and it's so exciting." Thinking about the carnival again made Isobel excited and hyper again. When she spoke her words came out in a long string with barely a breath in between. "I love everything here. I've already been to the petting zoo and guess what? I pet a Niffler. It was sooo cute! I love carnivals, don't you?" She must, since she was at a carnival. And Lola definitely seemed like a person who would love carnivals.
Shyness?

What shyness?

Lola was a new woman, with a new face and she was no longer afraid of this girl. Friends friends friends friends THIS GIRL WAS A NEW ADDITION!!!!! She looked at the girl like she would to a trophy--an inanimate object--and reached her other hand out to caress and play with her new friend's hair. Too soon? Nawwww. She was eager for this fresh meat but made sure not to let her prey run away. What if she didn't want to be Lola's friend. Might as well stick a tag on the girl that said 'forever alone' so she simply HAD to make friends with this girl.

Plus, it would benefit her too because when she got all famous--voila, easy autograph right there.

"Ohhhhhh FRIEND!" What GREAT new adventures come their way? Petting zoo? There was a petting zoo? ...Interesting. What a mighty topic to say in a time like THIS. Lola was petting her pouf--oh was the girl trying to...? It was only safe to assume. "Oh Isobel--you really want to pet my cotton pouf don't you?" I KNEW IT!!!! She only likes me for my hair! Well that's what friends are for... "You," sniff, "may pet it." She offered her hair, leaning forward.

Lola could be a niffler. If it meant having friends.