View Single Post
Old 08-16-2011, 11:49 PM   #23 (permalink)
littledhampir

DoM
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alissa Rhodes
Ravenclaw
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Indigo Rousseau
Mysteries
x8
not throwing away my shot | Slytherpuff | roll for initiative | woof you ❤

Quote:
Originally Posted by highjinx View Post
Oh look!

Lola stared deeply at this girl. Wasn't she the Hufflepuff Quidditch Captain?! OH MY. This girl was FAMOUS. The girl regarded anyone with a title at Hogwarts to be celebrity-status, but she never would have suspected she would come face-to-face with this girl other than the Quidditch pitch. What should she do?! Talk about Quidditch? But that would be so judgemental... Lola was a kind angel, spreading friendship all over the world and yet, this meeting was a message from above...

They had to befriend each other. It was like a click in her brain and brought back many obsessions with friendship from last year. She was a tad bit overwhelmed from all of this, so she started petting her hair again. Nice little poodle. Stay there. Control yourself. This girl is a friend. The cotton candy wig was bewitched to make it appear like so--there was absolutely no time to concoct another wig!!! What if it somehow magically grew teeth and ate the girl's face?

Is-o-bel Von-Hue.

OH MERLIN HAVE MERCY THE GIRL SOUNDED SO EXOTIC.

And what was she?! Lo-la Jones. Something dull. Only three syllables. This girl had a total of FIVE. That meant she was better at her in everything, right? Lola was vigorously petting her hair again, but careful not to break the pouf. The pouf meant everything. Maybe the girl was only talking to her because of the pouf. What if the pouf broke and she would be the friendless, lonely girl that would casually walk around the carnival alone with her friend named Awkward. No no no was this even Lola Jones anymore? She felt so un-Lola-like. It had to be changed.

"OHHHHHHHHHH DAAAAAAHLING," she started petting the girl's forehead, "You have such a MARVELOUS name--your mother must be so proud you're wearing it so lavishly. I'm Lola Jones~!" Arm pose.

She then grabbed the girl's arm. "You know what? Let's be friends, my petty! So what brings you here to this carnival?"
Her name was marvelous? Isobel had never thought her name was marvelous. Maybe a little weird, but it was just her name. But hey, if Lola wanted to think her name was marvelous Isobel wasn't going to stop her.

Um...what was she doing? She was better her forehead. And then she was grabbing her arm. She was a Slytherin, so Isobel would definitely hug her when the time came for National Hug A Slytherin Day.

"Okay," Isobel said, then she smiled. She liked having friends, and despite her outfit and her weirdness, Lola was pretty awesome. Well, her weirdness was what made her awesome. "Well it's a carnival, and it's so exciting." Thinking about the carnival again made Isobel excited and hyper again. When she spoke her words came out in a long string with barely a breath in between. "I love everything here. I've already been to the petting zoo and guess what? I pet a Niffler. It was sooo cute! I love carnivals, don't you?" She must, since she was at a carnival. And Lola definitely seemed like a person who would love carnivals.