View Single Post
Old 08-16-2011, 01:24 AM   #19 (permalink)
Stefan
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DERP
Abraxan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mackenzie Alistaire Mordaunt
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Yoji Christopher Reed
Ravenclaw
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Mordred Alexander Mordaunt
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
River Scott Reed
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Default Ari and Rose! Sorry for the late reply.
Jedi Master•General Iroh•Java Junkie• King ♛ Stefan •Mycroft Holmes•Dragon Lord•Druid Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred is awesome View Post
'Just having fun!' Rose laughed. 'Look at the mime? I mimed with him, and I got bowed to, as I was good, somehow...' Rose laughed.

'No, just try not to look up. Learnt THAT the hard way!' Rose giggled. 'Yeah, the twins'll get annoyed if I don't get 'em anything...' Rose sighed.
"Hmm. There are so many things to choose from." he said scanning the stalls above their heads. He was really bad at picking up gifts.

Awkward. He suddenly felt he's too tall for his age.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady of the Lake View Post
Turning around, Ariadne was delighted to see her Slytherin friend. 'Mordred! Long time no see. How are you? Mind if I hug you?' the girl asked, uncertain if he would agree. They were friends and she had missed him during the summer, but she remembered his expression of sheer agony during the 'Hug a Slytherin Day'. The memory made her chuckle.
"A hug? Did she just...?" he thought with shock. "Heck, everyone's doing hugs." he thought. And he wasn't even sure how it felt to be hugged. His parents rarely give it to him -- being busy aurors and all that. They don't have much time for him, even if he's at home during summers. Not having any idea on how to do it, Mordred blushed and nodded to her. And as he waited for her to execute it, he took a breath hoping he won't faint. That will be just embarrassing.

Quote:
Nodding for confirmation, Ari smiled at Rose, whom she had indeed met at school. 'My summer was lovely, I went to Wales with my mum, and then I had a few friends over at our place.' she replied. 'How was yours? Did you just get here, on Diagon Alley?' Ari wanted to know. 'What do you think of this carnival?' the girl asked, unsure about her own opinion.
"How was it?" he asked. "We went to Egypt this year, and we just arrived yesterday. It was a great place! I'd like to go back there soon." he beamed at the idea. He missed the place; except the heat. "Yes, well my mum and our house elf's getting my school supply. I really don't like to shop. Not my thing." he said shaking his head.

Mordred looked around him some more, "This place is a bit...weird. Chaotic, even. But I'd like to explore it more. I believe this to be a muggle tradition?" he asked. He didn't expect to immerse himself in such customs, but he's slowly realizing that he must have missed out on a lot of fun, mainly because he's trapped inside an old (and boring) wizarding world.

And if he wanted to become an Auror one day, he believes he needs such immersion to understand fully his future duty.

Quote:
'Hi, Rose!' Ariadne greeted with a smile. 'Mutual friends of Gwen and fellow William-haters.' she laughed, unable to figure out why she didn't like William. Maybe just because her other friends disliked him as well. 'Did you see anything interesting at the carnival?' she asked Rose, who seemed to have been the one to drag Mordred there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred is awesome View Post
'Hey, have you still got your I HATE WILLIAM T-shirt?' Rose laughed. 'I love the carnival, it's amazing, I dragged Mordred along... hey, is it National Hug a Slytherin day this year as well? Can I join in?' Rose grinned evily.
"Wait." he said holding up a hand. "You hate that boy?" he said trying to remember his face. "What did he do to the both of you? And who's Gwen?" he believes he hasn't met her yet.

Mordred frowned at Rose. "Hey. It's not 'Hug a Slytherin Day' today. And if they plan on doing that in school again-- I'll make sure to lock myself in the Room of Requirements." he said as he does not want to have multiple mini heart-attacks in one day. Oh, the paranoia.

"It didn't go quite as planned." | The Underground Studio
Translation: I may have caused irreversible damage on a monumental scale.