View Single Post
Old 08-15-2011, 10:39 PM   #12 (permalink)
Ellieeenator
Formerly: DracikinsLuver4321
Slytherin
Mooncalf

JALIA♥|| Pat&Vanessa♥ ||DAN CER|| [The future Mrs. Efron] || Miss OCD chick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snape'sGirlThru&Thru View Post
Though she was still very sure she wanted to try the Exploding Lemonade, Vashti began to wonder, while she was waiting, whether she ought to get something else. She hadn't had Butterbeer in awhile. Perhaps she should get that instead? Hmm. Decisions, deci-

MEEP!

Suddenly, a pair of hands pulled her out of line - and then she stopped abruptly in front of some kid with a cup of what looked like lemonade.

Next second, she could definitely comfirm that it WAS lemonade, because it had just exploded all over her. She'd managed to close her eyes in time, but her mouth had done the exact opposite, and she'd received a mouthful of lemonade. She spat it out on reflex. It didn't taste bad or anything, but the lemonade already covered half of the rest of her body and in that moment she didn't want it in her mouth too.

Bleh. Not quite as funny as she'd thought it'd be.

Wiping the liquid away from her eyes before she opened them, she looked over her shoulder to see who had put her in this spot and found a boy around her age whom she didn't recognize.

"Merlin, what was that for?" Putting her in-between him and the exploding lemonade. What, did he have a phobia of lemonade or something? Hmph.
Will hid behind her as the drink continued with it's explodingness. Thank god he didn't get that stuff, or even CONSIDERED getting it. Things with the word 'exploding' in front of it just couldn't be trusted. He hated lemonade anyway. It was too lemoney. Lemoney things gave him headaches. When he was positive the lemonade was finished exploding, he stood up, tall and proud like his stance had once been.

"Pshh...what do you think it was for?" he asked a bit too sneeringly. "There was no way I would be the one getting soaked in lemonade. It's disgusting," he spat. Taking out his new wand, he pointed it at where a little lemonade was left on his shoes. The substance disappeared. "You were the first option I thought of when I knew it was about to come. You should feel honored for protecting me." He was a king after all. There could have been any other kid to choose to protect him, but nooo, he picked her. What was wrong with people these days?

Last edited by Ellieeenator; 08-15-2011 at 11:29 PM.