View Single Post
Old 08-15-2011, 04:37 PM   #14 (permalink)
Lady of the Lake
Gryffindor
Billywig

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ariadne Lydia Marchbanks
Fifth Year
Superfan of: Minerva, Severus, Albus, Hermione <3 Travelling/ History geek/ TV show addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zebragirl View Post
"Oh, um yeah I know her. We are... were good friends..." Emily still didn't want to think about the fight they were in. She'd messed up the best friendship she'd ever had and now she just wanted to forget it.
"Yeah very interesting." she said trying to get back into her usual cheerful self. "Cool glowworm sticks!" she picked on up. She was not very mature for her age. "I really want to buy some more sweets, but my parents waarned me not to. They're sick of having to take me to the dentist!" Sweets were just so damn tasty! Especially carnival food!

"Nice to meet you too!" she smiled at Ariadne. "I'm going into my third year." Though she didn't look 13. She hated being so short. "What about you?"
Ariadne realized something must have happened between Emily and Nika, but avoided the subject, trying to be diplomatic. Anyway, it was a bad idea to discuss such matters with people you've just met. Ari was quite sure Emily wouldn't like to confess her problems to her right now.

Sweets! Ari could totally relate to having a sweet tooth. 'I adore sweets too! I eat lots of chocolate, but my mum uses a charm on my teeth to keep them healthy. I've never been to the dentist.' the girl admitted, thinking Emily might be Muggleborn but unwilling to ask her if that was right.

'One year younger than you, then. I'm going into my second year, happy that I'm done being amongst the youngest students.' she replied, thinking how lost and clueless she had felt on her first days at Hogwarts. 'Do you think they've changed the weird Ministry Professors this year? I don't think I can take anymore of Shaw.' the girl sighed, hoping he was, indeed, replaced.