View Single Post
Old 08-15-2011, 04:14 PM   #13 (permalink)
Zebragirl
Gryffindor
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emily Smith
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Rachel Smith
Accidents & Catastrophes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady of the Lake View Post
'Bumping into people can be a way of making friends. At least, that's how I met Nika, last year. Maybe you know her, she's in Gryffindor too.' Ariadne continued talking in a much kinder tone. 'Everything here seems interesting, but I wonder if the merchandise is any good. I can choose anything I like as a birthday present but I'm afraid everything here is low quality, though extremely entertaining.' the girl said, mature over her years, as usual.

'Yes, proud Gryffindor as well. Pleased to meet you, Emily. I'm Ariadne Marchbanks, or Ari, for short.' the girl introduced herself, shaking her housemate's hand. 'What year are you in?' Ariadne wondered, unable to venture a guess.
"Oh, um yeah I know her. We are... were good friends..." Emily still didn't want to think about the fight they were in. She'd messed up the best friendship she'd ever had and now she just wanted to forget it.
"Yeah very interesting." she said trying to get back into her usual cheerful self. "Cool glowworm sticks!" she picked on up. She was not very mature for her age. "I really want to buy some more sweets, but my parents waarned me not to. They're sick of having to take me to the dentist!" Sweets were just so damn tasty! Especially carnival food!

"Nice to meet you too!" she smiled at Ariadne. "I'm going into my third year." Though she didn't look 13. She hated being so short. "What about you?"