View Single Post
Old 11-12-2004, 03:38 AM   #50 (permalink)
She-Who-Is-Not-To-Be-Psycho!
Slytherin
Reality Police
Official -()- Seeker
Conspiracy Theorist
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Currently: Diane Entelequia
Second Year

The Headmaster smiled calmly, "I see you did, yet that doesn't explain you being that far in the dungeons, and you well know that said strolling is not allowed, whatever the case, more even when after Prefect duty time."

Dumbledore quietted as he put himself comfortable on his chair. "I do not fancy putting you on detention nor I regard it as neccessary, Tinny. However, I do must ask you about what you told the Aurors, and what you didn't tell." He looked into her eyes for any reaction (probably duelling about using Legillimency on such a young girl, some attenive students might have guessed). He smiled and nodded, then commenting, "If you had something to add, you are of course welcome to stop by my office. I heard the investigation had been somewhat unsatisfactory to the Aurors and I would like your opinion on that, and if you need to let me know about something in particular, or just to pay me a visit to chat."

"Even our Hogwarts castle is not as safe a place as we would like to believe," he commented all of the sudden, "we have been proven this time and time again. And in this particular case," he looked at Tinny right in the eye, "I hope you know who to trust with certain information - Ah, Cornelius, be with you, as they say, asap," Dumbledore said to Fudge who was waiting in the entrance of the hall with a group of aurors. "Excuse me," he told Tinny before standing and reaching Fudge, finally leading him down the corridors and up the stairs.

ooc: Harry Potter anywhere near? I'm about to replace you with somebody else, Hermione04, if you don't post soon.

Click the siggy piccy to read the adventure...
Siggy by Biochemkris for the 3rd Day of Potter
Sierra + Lowlow +Julia = Ultimate Nadia Fangirls

Last edited by She-Who-Is-Not-To-Be-Psycho!; 11-12-2004 at 03:43 AM.