View Single Post
Old 08-10-2011, 04:25 AM   #23 (permalink)
Connie
Gryffindor
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Janet Lynn Gordon
Fifth Year
Werecats are people too! Reader of Fan Fictions

ashfig: Hey Ashley, thanks for reading and commenting.
Quote:
ahhh if this was a movie I'd be yelling at the tv now (well, maybe not)
I would. Harry doesn't approach them for several reasons. And both reasons will be given in a few chapters. Well, one of them is given, and the other is given in a round about reason.

Miss Evi3e <3: Hey Eviee, I'm glad to see you back. It was harsh of her, but one thing I always admired about Ginny is, she was always honest with her emotions. And also, I think she is very bold with the way she displays her emotions. I try to bring that out in my stories also. Thanks for reading and commenting. I appriciate the compliment also. Thanks.

MollyW.: Hey Stephie. You're welcome; I'm very happy to share it. I'm glad you love it.

crookshanks_kitty: Hey Ava,
Quote:
I was going to comment last night but my eyes got heavy
Eyes have a tendency to do that when we keep them open to long.
Quote:
For some reason it's very to imagine her doing that.
Hard? Easy? Actually, I can imagine it very easy. She was angry when he left her in his 6th year, and she wasn't happy about him leaving the last time to find Horcruxes. (But at least she mostly understood.) This time, I think she felt that she was the one always giving up what she wanted so someone else could have what they wanted. I think more or less, it was just the straw that broke the camels back.
Quote:
I still don't think going away for so long would be necessary. There are many other ways he could calm himself and relax, like perhaps a short vacation to Hawaii island! Or maybe not.
Harry didn't have any idea he would be gone as long as he was. He thought he would do what he needed to do and come right back. However, he was determined to stay away until he resolved the issue he was having. It wasn't ever meant to be a cool down period, or vacation.
Quote:
Then again, I can see that it's natural for her to get mad at his decision for going away for so long but I'm starting to dislike her with the attitude she's putting on.
Ah, don't be too harsh on her. I think her reaction was completely normal for her. And it is just about every girls plan to settle down and marry the man she loves, when she's ready to. It just happens that she was ready to, and Harry wasn't although he wanted to be. It was his plan to, which will be brought up a little later.
Quote:
Is that forshadowing an impending doom or something not les frightening?
Actually... I purposefully wrote the weather in as a facter, plus a subtle mind bending plot. I started the story with a gentle hot breeze, and as time progressed the weather started turning more threatening. It was both; intentional, and needed.
Quote:
Connie I loved this chapter and I can't wait to read more.
Thanks Ava, I'm glad you loved it.

To all my readers, thank you for reading, and I want to let you know that we are leaving in the morning for a 2 day trip to Ohio, for a Memorial Service. We won't be in a place where there is Internet, so I'll have to post my next chapter when I get back. I would like to honor my husbands Grandma by saying she was a wonderful woman, and will be sorely missed by all her children, grand children, great grandchildren, and her great great grandchildren. She would have been 103 years old next month. She played the organ for her church up until 2 weeks before she died, when a stroke stopped her from being able to do the thing she loved so much; playing that organ for God.
Oh, and if anyone else wants to comment on my story, please do. Thank you everyone.