View Single Post
Old 08-06-2011, 02:21 AM   #43 (permalink)
Tommehbell

Slytherin
Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Felix Greenwood
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Blake Madden
Accidents & Catastrophes
x1
DivaDivaDiva ||Candy Cane Mama||

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hera View Post
SPOILER!!: Peeps

Emily continued observing the woman... whilst Damien put Sabel in his place. Honestly though, the boy should have known better. It was astonishing just how pig-headed this feral woman was. Mickey-Mouse Club. Yeah right. She was seriously asking for it, and Emily would not hold Damien back... heck she'd want to get in their too. She'd have to get used to it sooner or later, this is what she wanted to do. Well not this exactly, but it was all part of the job.

She wasn't responding to Damien nor Isobel... so what chance did she have? Meh, may as well speak up.
"You said you weren't going to tell... now why is that? Do you have a dirty little secret? ... Do you like children?"
Perhaps that would illicit a response from the vile woman.

"I doubt you were there babysitting. I suggest- for your own sake- that you tell us why you were at Hogwarts."
"What were you after?"
She giggled again, "Nice try troglodyte." she hated children to be honest and it took all her restraint not to hex any of them but she didn't. "You won't get a confession out of me with that. Amateur." Why was this woman still her. And how did she get a job. She was a total idiot.Does she really get paid for this?she asked the man in charge.

♣♣Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour♣♣