View Single Post
Old 08-05-2011, 09:30 PM   #41 (permalink)
Tazenhani
Special Services to the School

DMLE & DoM
Doxy

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amur Neverwinter
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Rhydian "Wolf" Blackhold

Ministry RPG Name:
Coby Greer
~ Rise and Rise Again, Until Lambs become Lions ~

SPOILER!!: Emily, Damien & the strange woman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hera View Post
Emily didn't say anything, instead she just rolled her eyes and gave Sabel a look... he seriously needed to man up and deal with the facts... this woman was a dark and rabid animal. Clearly. This sort of pitty would get him killed oneday.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinky View Post
[COLOR="DimGray"]Damien just smiled coolly and shook his head. "They always choose the hard way," he said in a mumble.

"Sabel... Out. Now. If you can't handle it then leave. This woman could be a rabid animal for all we know about her. She put up a fight at the school and is very uncooperative. Let me do my job. Funny enough I happen to know what I am doing. And the fact that she put children in danger makes me very angry. I am in no mood for acts of good faith." Oooooh. Sabel was SOOOO going to get an ear full once they left out of here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommehbell View Post
She gave him a genuine smile, "Don't do me any favors. You might regret it later," she told him honestly. She was sweet as pie on the outside. It was how she got her name, but she could be a viper in the right conditions. "Don't worry about me. I've survived things worse than your little Mickey Mouse club here." At least he was trying to be nice and she might have told him something.

Sweet Pea laughed, "Now you want me to talk to you and you're lying about me? I did not put up a fight." she said. There just wasn't a reason to lie about her. Other than the fact that he wanted to seem like the big man on campus for taking down a defenseless woman."What danger did I put them in?" She didn't hurt anyone, she barely to talked to any of those kids. They were supremely annoying and perpetually sticky. "Will you just get on with your little job. I don't have all day to sit here and entertain you and your cronies." They did more talking those silly children. And they were really starting to work her nerves.

He completely missed the look Emily gave him in exchange for nearly biting off his own tongue at Damien's words. It was all he could do to hold back against blurting out every thought that screamed through his head.

With a jaw clenched so tightly together he could feel a headache start to form, Sabel pulled back away from Damien, casting the woman a blank look as she spoke. So he may be viewed as a sympathizer to their suspects, but to him this whole procedure made no sense. But he knew, now more than anything, that he couldn't fight against Damien. He respected and trusted the man, despite his outspokenness, and forced himself to focus on that and that alone.

The woman's words affected him too, keeping him from stalking out of the room in pure anger. Instead he slipped back to his place against the wall. He would handle whatever happened in the room. And he would remain dead silent through it all, no matter what. His set expression said as much, and if Damien really wanted him out, he would say so. As far as he was concerned, he still had an option.

_______________________________________You've never seen it look so easy.