View Single Post
Old 08-05-2011, 08:42 PM   #40 (permalink)
Tommehbell

Slytherin
Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Felix Greenwood
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Blake Madden
Accidents & Catastrophes
x1
DivaDivaDiva ||Candy Cane Mama||

Quote:
Originally Posted by RachieRu View Post
Isobel eyed the woman. Well, this was going well so far. She wanted them to hurry up. Well, they could've hurried up if she would just tell them her name. But she was a bit of a stubborn one wasn't she? Isobel folded her eyes, eyeing the woman. She hadn't been any danger to the children at Hogwarts? Well, Isobel kind of disagreed. There was clearly a reason why she had been at Hogwarts, especially if she had been polyjuiced. "Well, there is clearly a reason why you were at Hogwarts, so maybe you were a danger to them." Especially considering that she was not telling them anything yet. It would be much better if she told them. Then she could stop entertaining them, if she thought that was what this was. Isobel glanced at Damien. He'd get something out of this woman, she knew he would.
She rolled her eyes, "Geez I guess you are hard of hearing too." She had already told them why she was at Hogwarts. "I already told Captain Save-a-Witch why I was at Hogwarts, and if you guys weren't sharing a brain between you could remember what I said." Now if they couldn't remember why she was there, especially the way she as dressed this was going to be a long night. "Is this the best the British Ministry can come up with?" she looked at all of them. She smirked. There she had given them a clue and if they weren't the pea brains she thought they were they would pick up on it.

♣♣Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour♣♣