View Single Post
Old 08-05-2011, 08:15 PM   #38 (permalink)
Tommehbell

Slytherin
Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Felix Greenwood
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Blake Madden
Accidents & Catastrophes
x1
DivaDivaDiva ||Candy Cane Mama||

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazenhani View Post
First time rodeo. He really couldn't have put it better. His expression showed something akin to a sympathy of understanding. The way they were all acting, they really weren't making any sort of good name for themselves or maintaining any amount of honor. He was certain that if he had seen either of these woman threaten Hogwarts first hand, his reaction would be different, but as he hadn't he couldn't help but view the situation from a different angle.

Sabel's expression changed drastically however, when the woman invited Damien to essentially do his worst. They had him moving forward to Damien's side. His voice dropped to a quiet, private whisper to his boss while his eyes remained locked on the woman. "...Damien, it might be best to untie her. We're treating her like she's some rabid animal backed into a corner. There is no rationality in that mind-set, except to resist as much as possible. Maybe if we show some good faith, we will earn some back."

He probably sounded like a naive schoolboy, but at this point he didn't care. There were larger things at stake, in his opinion, than how he was perceived.
She gave him a genuine smile, "Don't do me any favors. You might regret it later," she told him honestly. She was sweet as pie on the outside. It was how she got her name, but she could be a viper in the right conditions. "Don't worry about me. I've survived things worse than your little Mickey Mouse club here." At least he was trying to be nice and she might have told him something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinky View Post
Damien just smiled coolly and shook his head. "They always choose the hard way," he said in a mumble.

"Sabel... Out. Now. If you can't handle it then leave. This woman could be a rabid animal for all we know about her. She put up a fight at the school and is very uncooperative. Let me do my job. Funny enough I happen to know what I am doing. And the fact that she put children in danger makes me very angry. I am in no mood for acts of good faith." Oooooh. Sabel was SOOOO going to get an ear full once they left out of here.
Sweet Pea laughed, "Now you want me to talk to you and you're lying about me? I did not put up a fight." she said. There just wasn't a reason to lie about her. Other than the fact that he wanted to seem like the big man on campus for taking down a defenseless woman."What danger did I put them in?" She didn't hurt anyone, she barely to talked to any of those kids. They were supremely annoying and perpetually sticky. "Will you just get on with your little job. I don't have all day to sit here and entertain you and your cronies." They did more talking those silly children. And they were really starting to work her nerves.

♣♣Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour♣♣