View Single Post
Old 08-05-2011, 12:08 AM   #35 (permalink)
Tazenhani
Special Services to the School

DMLE & DoM
Doxy

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amur Neverwinter
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Rhydian "Wolf" Blackhold

Ministry RPG Name:
Coby Greer
~ Rise and Rise Again, Until Lambs become Lions ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinky View Post
Damien was not amused, yet he continued to smirk as he tucked his back up wand up his shirt sleeve and pulled a chair up and plopped RIGHT in front of her. Seating himself comfortably he leaned back and stretched his legs out. Wand still trained on her he chuckled. "Funny enough we have that in common, darlin'. I have taken down men twice my size and women with more stupidity than you... although that may be hard to beat." The stupidity that was. Heh.

"Well the way I see it is you can tell me willingly or I can get it out of you the hard way. It's totally up to you. And mind you... I have all the time in the world and the means to do whatever I damn well please to get the information I need."

He listened to the banter between Emily and the woman and shook his head slightly. Emily was a feisty one for sure. "Tell you what, Em. When I am done... if there is anything left of her you can have at it."

"Now why don't we start with WHY you were impersonating a student at Hogwarts, ma'am. Oh where are my manners... I didn't catch your name."

Listening to Sabel speak he shrugged a bit as if to say... what can I say? The kid was right. He would stop at nothing to get what he wanted out of her. Surely there was some Veratiserum on hand... if not he would force the memories right on out of her little noggin. With glee.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommehbell View Post
Her eyes swung around to the new woman. "Just proves you have no backbone if you think fighting someone who is tied up is fun." she told the woman with a shrug. "But I guess thats the only way you can hit your target." These woman were pathetic and she would love to get them on deck and have them on their hand and knees scrubbing the place down. That's all the were good for.

She laughed again, "No, they make it sound like this is their first rodeo." she told the man honestly. The first time she gets caught and it has to be the Loony Toons Troupe that catches her. She was never going to live this down. She sighed. Sweet Pea was growing mighty tired of all of them.

She laughed, "Wow that insult had some big words in it. Remind me next time to fake offense." Honestly, she had heard worse while she was a student.

She leaned forward to stare at the man in the face. She wasn't scared of him nor anything he was prepared to do to her. She knew all the scare tactics, all the torture techniques. What did they think being a pirate was all fun and games and singing sea tales with a mug of ale? "Is there some sort of playbook you guys read from or something?" she asked leaning back with a smirk. "Because if you think this tough guy act and Mary Poppins over with her sidekick Xena: Warrior Princess is going to scare me into telling you anything you are sadly mistaken." She had faced true fear. And this ragtag bunch of rent-a-cops weren't it. "For an Auror you are very hard of hearing. I told you I was not going to tell you a thing. You can bring in your boy band over here and your scare hags and nothing you say is going to make me talk." There now maybe they could move this little interrogation right along and she could get some sleep.
First time rodeo. He really couldn't have put it better. His expression showed something akin to a sympathy of understanding. The way they were all acting, they really weren't making any sort of good name for themselves or maintaining any amount of honor. He was certain that if he had seen either of these woman threaten Hogwarts first hand, his reaction would be different, but as he hadn't he couldn't help but view the situation from a different angle.

Sabel's expression changed drastically however, when the woman invited Damien to essentially do his worst. They had him moving forward to Damien's side. His voice dropped to a quiet, private whisper to his boss while his eyes remained locked on the woman. "...Damien, it might be best to untie her. We're treating her like she's some rabid animal backed into a corner. There is no rationality in that mind-set, except to resist as much as possible. Maybe if we show some good faith, we will earn some back."

He probably sounded like a naive schoolboy, but at this point he didn't care. There were larger things at stake, in his opinion, than how he was perceived.

_______________________________________You've never seen it look so easy.