View Single Post
Old 08-04-2011, 11:44 PM   #34 (permalink)
Tommehbell

Slytherin
Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Felix Greenwood
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Blake Madden
Accidents & Catastrophes
x1
DivaDivaDiva ||Candy Cane Mama||

Quote:
Originally Posted by RachieRu View Post
Well. This one had a bit of a mouth didn't she? Isobel folded her arms as she watched Emily interact with the woman. Well, at least Emily didn't look too offended by what the woman-without-a-name was saying. That was pretty good, you had to take everything with a pince of salt around her. Izzy took a few steps forward, stepping alongside Emily, even though she wasn't too sure if Emily even was talking to her yet. Oh well.

"Oh...but this wouldn't be nearly as fun if you weren't tied up." She smirked for a second, before her face became composed again. "Now...I think you should do what Damien said, and tell us your name."
Her eyes swung around to the new woman. "Just proves you have no backbone if you think fighting someone who is tied up is fun." she told the woman with a shrug. "But I guess thats the only way you can hit your target." These woman were pathetic and she would love to get them on deck and have them on their hand and knees scrubbing the place down. That's all the were good for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazenhani View Post
All of it was making him sick. Right down to the pit of his stomach. Damien, he understood: get answers quickly and efficiently, and he did it for the good of the people he protected. Emily and this other woman, however...they were almost too eager.

Letting out a slow breath, he turned his eyes back to the woman that had woken up. "They make it sound like a game, don't they?" Letting out another slow breath he drew his wand along his sleeve of his crossed arm in a wiping motion, more of a distracted action than anything else. "However, let me tell you something about our Head Auror here. He doesn't appreciate not being answered. Especially not when it does or did concern the safety of those he has sworn to protect. In the best of times his temper is short and his wand sharp."

Sabel's eyes flicked to the window where at least half a dozen observers had gathered. "While most people may be here to witness you squirm, or to glean their own understanding of the events that transpired at Hogwarts, I can assure you that he only wants one thing. The truth. And he will hold nothing back to take it from you." His eyes found the woman again, intense in honesty but disturbed by the knowledge of what he might bear witness to. "....Give us something. This isn't a threat...it's reality."
She laughed again, "No, they make it sound like this is their first rodeo." she told the man honestly. The first time she gets caught and it has to be the Loony Toons Troupe that catches her. She was never going to live this down. She sighed. Sweet Pea was growing mighty tired of all of them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinky View Post
Damien was not amused, yet he continued to smirk as he tucked his back up wand up his shirt sleeve and pulled a chair up and plopped RIGHT in front of her. Seating himself comfortably he leaned back and stretched his legs out. Wand still trained on her he chuckled. "Funny enough we have that in common, darlin'. I have taken down men twice my size and women with more stupidity than you... although that may be hard to beat." The stupidity that was. Heh.

"Well the way I see it is you can tell me willingly or I can get it out of you the hard way. It's totally up to you. And mind you... I have all the time in the world and the means to do whatever I damn well please to get the information I need."

He listened to the banter between Emily and the woman and shook his head slightly. Emily was a feisty one for sure. "Tell you what, Em. When I am done... if there is anything left of her you can have at it."

"Now why don't we start with WHY you were impersonating a student at Hogwarts, ma'am. Oh where are my manners... I didn't catch your name."

Listening to Sabel speak he shrugged a bit as if to say... what can I say? The kid was right. He would stop at nothing to get what he wanted out of her. Surely there was some Veratiserum on hand... if not he would force the memories right on out of her little noggin. With glee.
She laughed, "Wow that insult had some big words in it. Remind me next time to fake offense." Honestly, she had heard worse while she was a student.

She leaned forward to stare at the man in the face. She wasn't scared of him nor anything he was prepared to do to her. She knew all the scare tactics, all the torture techniques. What did they think being a pirate was all fun and games and singing sea tales with a mug of ale? "Is there some sort of playbook you guys read from or something?" she asked leaning back with a smirk. "Because if you think this tough guy act and Mary Poppins over with her sidekick Xena: Warrior Princess is going to scare me into telling you anything you are sadly mistaken." She had faced true fear. And this ragtag bunch of rent-a-cops weren't it. "For an Auror you are very hard of hearing. I told you I was not going to tell you a thing. You can bring in your boy band over here and your scare hags and nothing you say is going to make me talk." There now maybe they could move this little interrogation right along and she could get some sleep.

♣♣Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour♣♣