View Single Post
Old 08-04-2011, 02:32 PM   #26 (permalink)
Tommehbell

Slytherin
Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Felix Greenwood
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Blake Madden
Accidents & Catastrophes
x1
DivaDivaDiva ||Candy Cane Mama||

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meh Reh View Post
Blaise couldn't help but roll his eyes at Ben's mention of falsely arresting the woman. Of course - anything the Cult, Recard, or Borr could pull out of their overgloried rear ends and blame the MLE for, they would.

"I figured as much after Damien finds out," he said. "But, hypothetically speaking. Not guilty, released but kept watch on. Guilty - possibly taken to the cells to stay, if there's no interference. Correct?"

He just wanted to make sure of this. It seemed logical, but one could never be too safe.

Blaise narrowed his eyes as the woman woke up. He studied her closely, watching her body language and the way she seemed so smug and like she was better than them. He raised a brow as he continued to observe her.

There was something about this woman. Something... wrong. Maybe his gut instincts were right.

But, he'd have to wait till Damien started interrogating.
She looked around at everyone crowding around her. "Oh great the circus is in town," she said to the first man that her brown eyes fell on. What was going on, was she the big catch of the day or something. They were acting like she was the first person they had ever caught. She rolled her eyes at everyone in the room, "So what are you all going to play musical chairs to see who gets to ask me questions I won't answer?" she asked them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinky View Post
Training his wand on the woman that woke and started talking smack he smirked moreso. "Darling, I would look smug if you were trying to attack me. Now first things first, love. YOu are going to tell me what your name is. We can go from there."
Sweet Pea looked at him, "Pride cometh before a fall. I've taken down men twice your size and half the ego." She liked men like him. They always underestimated her. Never thinking a girl that looked like her could be a threat. Her laugh betrayed her years. It was light and youthful, not like the rough exterior she broadcasted. "If only everything in life were so simple." She shook her head in amusement as she thought about his question. "Tell me lawman, why would I do a fool thing like tell you my name?" she asked sweetly. She had never been caught so she didn't have a criminal record.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hera View Post
Emily moved around and positioned herself close behind Damien- though not too close as to crowd him, she watched the woman as she woke... heh, she had a mouth on her. Funny... she wondered what Sabel thought of the woman now.

She watched and waited in anticipation.
She smirked as the woman shrank behind the menfolk. "Do I scare you honey?" she asked. She hated frail little woman like her. Always hiding behind things, expecting others to save her. "Why don't you run along home. I'm sure you have a gaggle of kids that could be swinging from your apron strings. And you can leave the heavy lifting to the men folk." She nearly spat at the woman. That's why she liked being a pirate. She could be the woman she wanted to be and as tough as any of the other guys.

♣♣Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour♣♣