View Single Post
Old 08-03-2011, 06:28 AM   #53 (permalink)
Tazenhani
Special Services to the School

DMLE & DoM
Doxy

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amur Neverwinter
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Rhydian "Wolf" Blackhold

Ministry RPG Name:
Coby Greer
~ Rise and Rise Again, Until Lambs become Lions ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hera View Post
Hearing Sabel's groan of acknowledgement Emily could help but laugh a little, though she immediately regretted it as she felt a sudden stabbing pain in her chest. Ugh... this was not good. But at least they were both alive.

Helping Sabel to his feet was a trickier task than she had anticipated, but they eventually got there. She placed other hand still clutching her wand under his elbow to help steady him. He looked... a little woozy. But all was well... just needed to adjust, duelling was after all... a very physical sport.

Again Emily turned her attention to the room as Sabel starred at it. It was pretty spectacular. The damage was... very extensive.
"Yep... we sure did," she said wincing slightly as the pain in her chest intensified.
"I'm wondering whether or not we should just run for it... or in our cases, hobble for it." The A&C peeps might not be too thrilled at their handy work, though in all fairness they had done pretty well and should be commended for it. As if that would happen though.
“I know I could use a shower.” Because clearly that was more important that receiving some medical attention.
He tried to keep a straight face. He really did. Because they had to face it, they were facing it, they had really destroyed the place. But the image of both of them making a hobbling run for it through the rubble of their enthusiasm alongside the mere extensiveness of what they had done was his undoing.

Putting one hand on Emily's shoulder to steady himself as much as to steady her he couldn't help but let out a bark of laughter that turned into a steady stream of mirth. It hurt to the full length of Merlin's beard, but he couldn't help it.

Only after a few minutes had rendered him without breath, did he draw his emotions under control and his body a little straighter. "I don't think...we're supposed to get so injured after a duel." The point was to come out as unscathed as possible. Sabel's eyes turned to Emily, the light of amusement still in them as he assessed her and then himself. "I dread to think what we would look like after a real battle."

Clearly a shower wasn't the first thing on his mind. Rather, the way Emily winced every now and then brought his amusement to a dead end and abrupt concern to his expression. "Though....I don't really want to think about that. Are...you okay?"

_______________________________________You've never seen it look so easy.