Thread: Adventure: A Broken Wing - Sa13+
View Single Post
Old 07-22-2011, 11:33 PM   #9 (permalink)
Ladybug

Graphorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Enya Mayberry
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bradley "Brad" Wills.
Accidents & Catastrophes
Workaholic || HOGwart | iloveyou. || SnowQueenEviee.

Okay guys this will be my last chapter update for a while. I'm sorry! I'm going on holiday tomorrow for two weeks *hides* But i spend all day Friday writing chapters Currently just finished chapter Seven. I also promise they will be getting longer...
SPOILER!!: Replies
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mordanyes View Post
I is stalking your story It's brilliant so far! I love how you write
Haii Welcome and thanks for the stalk

Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashfig View Post
yay! can't wait for more! don't just leave us hanging...
Haii there! Haha i wouldn't dare leave you hanging...or will i?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connie View Post
Hey Eviee. Thanks for telling me about this. It is very good, and I can't wait to read more. My heart breaks every time I read the part of Narcissa pleading with Snape in the sixth book. Also Snape's memories are so darling that it is hard to imagine the life of solitude because of the loyalties he had for Lily even after she married. I look forward to reading more, and I'm anxious to find out who is at the door knocking so harshly. I'll be watching for your next.
Connie thank you for taking the time to read these chapters. I always look forward to your comments *nods*
As for who's at the door your about to find out *points*

Dedicated to my three close friends; Laila, Maura and Stef

Created; Falling In Love At A Coffee Shop

"Snape," Amycus Carrow said as he entered the headmaster's office. His sister entered soon after and closed the big old door with a click. She stepped up beside her brother and glared down her nose at Severus Snape.

Straightening his back, Snape placed his hands on the large ebony desk and watched his two visitors, extremely irritated with the fact that he had to house two Death Eaters. He could have dealt with anyone else but these two idiots breathing down his neck about how to run the school was unbearable.

"Yes?" He asked as he moved his greasy black hair from his face.

"What is THAT doing on the wall!?" Alecto suddenly cried while glaring daggers at the large portrait on the wall behind him.

"The filth shouldn't be allowed in this office," Amycus added.

Rage welled up in him to the point he began to lift myself from his seat to teach them not to insult his close friend and the only one who understood him, his pain and troubles. A voice, however, behind him stopped him.

"Don't,"

It was so quiet that even he had trouble hearing it, he whipped his head around to find the source of the noise but was only faced with the portrait of Dumbledore. His eyes were closed as if he was asleep but he knew better. Turning back to his visitors he sat back down hoping the other two hadn't noticed his movements. Thankfully, it seemed they hadn't. Sighing, Snape piped up.

"What do you want?"

"To remind you of the instructions from the Dark Lord. Perhaps he didn't think you're worthy enough to fill you in," Alecto taunted smirking.

"I am aware of the plans," He shot at them clearly annoyed.

"Well then you know what must be done..."

"Leave me," I wish to be alone, Snape finished in his head. He didn't want to think of the Dark Lord's plans...

He didn't know the two Death Eaters had left until he looked up moments later to find them out of his sight. He was the only one in the room again.

___________________Look Who's Back.
Beware.

Last edited by Ladybug; 09-12-2011 at 06:09 PM.