View Single Post
Old 07-21-2011, 07:29 PM   #9 (permalink)
Meh Reh
Ravenclaw
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Canaan Prescott
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Rhett Weston
The Disappearing Girl | | Swooping Bowtruckle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lara_the_Firelady View Post
Once he gave that last smile to his friend, Gavin, Ryan looked up, eyed the room around and his light blue gaze stopped on the man there. Patrolling man. Security man.

''Mr. Carlisle!'' Ryan exclaimed all in a sudden, so happily and cheerfully as he walked towards the man. He knew the man possibly did not know him but blame Ryan's habit of reading everything in seconds and memorising them later on for this awkward meeting. And on the other hand, which meeting and greeting of Ryan Chambers had been normal, so far? He couldn't remember any and he always trusted his memory.

''Looks like you are...'' taking the job very seriously ''...trying to enjoy your current facilities, don't you? Hopefully i have something great to help you with one of the most troubling problems you have in mind!!!'' Laughing some, Ryan took another little vial full of light yellow liquid out his pocket and put it in the pocket of the other man. ''Here. Consider this a generous gift from a good friend. It will make you have progress with the thing you have in mind.''

Ooooh...yes. It definitely was going to provide him that. It definitely was.

Then giving him a last smile, Ryan moved to walk back to Gavin...only stopping to turn back to man to voice his last words to him ''Don't worry. Your secret will be safe with me. All secrets are safe with me. I used to be an Unspeakable and still do like to carry the duty when it comes to my private life.''

Hehehehe...

Now...if Gavin was following...to the Level 1 part of this ministry!!!!
.... Uhh?

Did he have a sign on his back that had his name and life story on it? No? Well then this was awkward. A level of awkwardness that probably couldn't be described easily, seeing as how he was speechless at the moment. Very awkward indeed, now that the man was talking to him and in return, Blaise knew nothing about the man or who he was that was rambling to him.

Now he was coming closer. Already paranoid, Blaise raised an eyebrow. Because now, he was breaking his bubble. PERSONAL SPACE MY FRIEND. There are such things as boundaries for strangers. But seeing as how he was also an MLE officer, perhaps exceptions could be made.

Well, until he put a vial into Blaise's own pocket.

o____O MAJOR BUBBLE BREAKAGE. For real, this time.

Blaise frowned slightly as he was ranting about how this thing would help him solve the problems on his mind. And that it would give him progress "Thanks," Blaise said, wearily. "I'm sorry, I don't think I've caught your name, Mr.--" He paused, staring at him.

Strange, strange man he was. He almost felt sorry for the man with him.

... Did he really walk around like he was that confident?