Thread: Adventure: A Broken Wing - Sa13+
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2011, 09:34 AM   #5 (permalink)
Ladybug

Graphorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Enya Mayberry
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bradley "Brad" Wills.
Accidents & Catastrophes
Workaholic || HOGwart | iloveyou. || SnowQueenEviee.

SPOILER!!: Replies
Quote:
Originally Posted by Droo View Post
Welcome to Epic and Adventure, be sure you read the rules, post often and have fun!
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magical Soul View Post

It's great!! I love it And I do like the way you let us feel the character's emotions.. which's elaborated in your other fanfics

Waiting for the next chapters..
Haii Laila, Thank you!!! And again thanks, i dunno i just tend to write what comes to my head and i wrote this in like ten minutes and yesh my other lovely FF's

You wont have to wait for long

Quote:
Originally Posted by nogoodforyou View Post
EEEEP I'm definitely going to stalk this!

And I love the characters.
Haii, i don't think i know your name sorry!
Thanks for stalking, means a lot!
And thank you.

Dedicated to my three close friends; Laila, Maura and Stef

Created; Falling In Love At A Coffee Shop

His hand trembled as he held the picture in his hands, the moving picture of the laughing women looked up at him. She was laughing at something that was happening outside the photo itself anyone else, glancing at this for the first time, would wonder but not ask why she was so happy at a time like that but he knew. He always knew that she was for someone else and not him, he wished with all his heart that it was him she was suppose to spend the rest of her life with. He would have looked after her better then her husband had, she would be alive today if it wasn't for him.

It was the man who had ripped the photo in half, discarding the part he didn't like much and kept the half which housed the only women he ever loved.

As he continued to look at the picture, overwhelming images flooded into his head. He fought them back with difficulties but after a sigh of defeat, he let them go...

...the time he hid in the bush for like the 100th time, two girls sat playing on some swings. One muggle and one witch - It was the witch he only cared about - one swinging higher than the other. Daring gravity...

...He stood with his stone faced parents beside the Hogwarts express, their first year. His parents said nothing to either him or themselves, they hated him. She stood beside loving parents and a sister, excitement filled her face. He longed to be with her, be part of her family...

A thundering knock on his office door brought him back from his thoughts and the longing he still felt. The aging man jumped and dropped the photo he had been holding.

"Enter" The headmaster said lazily turning the photo over and leaning back in his large red chair.

He watched as the door opened before him.

___________________Look Who's Back.
Beware.

Last edited by Ladybug; 09-12-2011 at 06:08 PM.