View Single Post
Old 07-20-2011, 03:54 PM   #17 (permalink)
Fred is awesome
Gryffindor
Knarl

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Harland Chadwick Lewin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Holli Lewis
Magical Transportation
Did you just lose something? The GAME? Sorry... 'Justin Bieber, he is the man!' U mad, Felton!?

Chapter 3
The looks she got then were even more odd. ‘What’s Quidditch? What’s Quidditch? Is she for real?’ Ben asked Holly.
‘She’s a Muggleborn!’ Holly told Ben
‘A Mudblood?’ the rude girl sneered. ‘I’m a Pureblood!’ the girl said proudly. Then looked away again.
Ben gasped. Holly turned her hair massive and red. ’How dare you call her a you-know-what!’
‘I dare very easily!’ the girl said surprised anyone could ask a stupid question like that.
‘Ignore her!’ Ben said scornfully ‘Quidditch is a game played on broomsticks. There are seven on a team, one Keeper, two Beater, three Chasers and one Seeker! The Keepers guard the goals, the Chasers try to score, the Beaters hit the Bludgers at the opposite team and keep the Bludgers away from their own team, and the Seeker has to catch the Golden Snitch to gain an extra 150 points for their team! The team with the Snitch usually win!’ Ben said excitedly. ‘I support Puddlemere United! They have the best Keeper ever! His name’s Oliver Wood! He was the Keeper for Gryffindor at Hogwarts!’
‘I support the Chudley Cannons!’ Holly said proudly. ‘They’re second for the first time in many decades!’
‘I don’t support anyone!’ Lindsey said disappointed she couldn’t take part in the conversation.
‘Oh, well! Which lesson are you looking forward to?’ Holly asked them both.
‘Herbology!’ Ben said excitedly
‘What are the lessons?’ Lindsey asked Holly
‘Well,’ Holly started, ‘you’ve got; Charms, Transfiguration, Herbology, Potions, Arithmancy, Divination, Astronomy…’
‘Don’t forget Defence Against the Dark Arts!’ Ben shot in.
‘Oh, yeah!’ Holly said.
‘ Do you think we’re nearly there?’ Lindsey asked
‘Probably!’ Holly grinned