View Single Post
Old 07-20-2011, 02:44 AM   #24 (permalink)
crookshanks_kitty
Ravenclaw
Firecrab

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Parmis
Fifth Year
carrot lover (not) // torturously friendly // secret spy // HP nerd // <3 sparkles // who am I?

Quote:
Ohh I loved it nearly started crying. Was that charcter you. So beautifuk

Pamsies

***Sarah***
Awe thank you! I'm glad you liked it. Or was it you?

Quote:
Caught up...sorry would have read earlier but laptop went...meh!
The first of the two chapters i've just read was Lupin.

And the second, was it you? The conclusion of this made me think is this the end? You are a AMAZING! writer and if it is then are you going to write another one? I would so read it! ALL THE WAY TROUGH! i still need to watch the last HP movie..

One of your most faithful readers...

Eviee <33
Right you are! And as for the second one, or was it you? Now I sound creepy when I ask it this way. But it may be, it can be any of us. Can't it? Since I'm pretty sure we all felt the way she did and showed it in one way or another.

D'awwee That's really sweet of you. I'm glad you liked it so far. It makes me encouraged. I always feel good when I share my work with others. Even if it's very small and insignificant. And whether if it's the end? Well Maybe it would have made more sense for me to have put this particular entry in the end, but I posted it on the day that HP 7 (part 2) was released. So it suited the occasion. But I don't think I'll be satisfied to just leave it here. Fresh ideas are roaming in my mind. I feel like pouring them onto my computer screen before I forget!

And OMG! I watched the last movie today and I got so emotional. You're going to LOVE IT! It's A.MA.ZING!!!

Thanks again for the comment. *huggles you*

Quote:
this was awesome! i just read it all the way through and luckily guessed all of them! some were more difficult than others...this was great!
:tackle: Welcome welcome! *Pulls you in by the arm* Whoops! Sorry didn't mean to pull too hard. Hehe Yaaay a new reader! I'm so happy that you liked it. Feel free to come back and read more any time you wish.

P.S. Don't worry, I'll greet you nicer next time.

Last edited by crookshanks_kitty; 07-20-2011 at 04:47 AM.