View Single Post
Old 07-15-2011, 12:59 AM   #18 (permalink)
Maxtina Potter
Members
Bundimun

First of all, thanks to Snitchseeker for the nice thread.

I want the people who are able to watch it in theaters to know how lucky they are.
The chance to watch it in theater...
Not everyone has that chance. I'm in Iran, and I have to wait months to get the DVD...
and it's so sad that this is how I'll have to say goodbye to the series I literally grew up with.

Anyway,
I have ten questions from the friends who've watched it. Sorry it's a lot, I just wanna know how the movie is...

1) Among the trio who acted the best?
2) How long was the Prince's Tale part, and what was Harry's reaction afterward? I mean, in the book he sort of jumped out of the memories and he fell to the floor and all... was his reaction like in the book?
3) The scene of Lily's death, was there any dialogs like the part in the book?
4) Can you tell me about King's Cross part? How was it?
5) Is it true they say the movie is even better than the book?
6) Was King's Cross shown right after Harry's DEATH? Do the audience know by the time the procession part begins, that Harry's actually alive? How did he come to life in front of the others?
7) Is it better in 2D or 3D? or both...?
8) How was the epilogue; who acted the best in the part? How was the makeup and atmosphere?
9) Was there any of famous scenes or dialogs changed majorly? Any scenes added? Were they good? Did you hate any changes, or love any?
10) Can you explain the "Price's Tale" and "the Forest Again" parts as much as you can please?

Again, sorry they're too many.