View Single Post
Old 11-08-2004, 11:08 PM   #42 (permalink)
Hermione_loves_Ron

Hungarian Horntail

Hogwarts RPG Name:
November {Noe} Franze
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Grayson {Noel} Corner
Brain Twin | MASTAH ASHURRII | Reisdent PokeNerd | Digifangirl

-.- Hehe...sorry I haven't yet posted here... I play Hermione, so I will be a lot more active again... Really sorry...

Hermione had inherited her mum's habit of sensing danger. It wasn't as strong as her mum's was; Mrs. Granger could sit up in bed and know that Hermione was sick in the bathroom. But, in the pit of her stomach, Hermione had felt something, an icy feeling of dread. She'd been up still, Prefect Duties, of course, she was up often times much later than midnight, ushering all the students off to bed. And the icy feeling had then lined her stomach, drawing her from her bed.

She followd along the halls, feeling the slithery dread growing. It wasn't until before she entered the wide open door that the girl realized she was standing before the Slytherin Common Room. She walked in, carefully, unsure of if she should follow the feeling.

Entering, she found pandemonium.

Ministry Officials were buzzing around, pestering students. Students, not only Slytherins, milled around the room, talking of something. She weaved her way into the crowd and sought out a flash of red hair towering above everyone else. Ron! What was he doing here? She pushed her way through the students, working over to him. There was a demanding Ministry Officer speaking with him then, and she hung back, not wanting to interrupt.

A Slytherin made his way over and Hermione hung back even further. What in the name of Merlin was going on here! Dumbledore stood then, giving a speech, and that's when Hermione moved. Hermione left the room, needing to get away from the confusion. She followed a little third year to the Great Hall, where she was shortly joined by Ron.

"What's going on?" she asked in an urging voice.

TUNE IN! POTTERWATCH && BOOKCLUB