View Single Post
Old 07-02-2011, 05:48 PM   #511 (permalink)
Quick Quotes Quill

ADFC Challenge Winner
Billywig

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alexander Montgomery
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Mark Aiden Aubrey
Department of Mysteries

x1

Gwen came back to the student garden, to check out the already planted Asphodel, and, of course, to place the second plant somewhere. She first got near the Asphodel and nodded, realizing it had a lot of sunlight. ‘Aguamenti’, she said watering the plant enough. This one seems fine…moving on.

Now…what other thing can I plant? Flitterbloom maybe? It looks identical to Devil's Snare, yet it lacks one thing. In 1995, a Ministry official was killed when Devil's Snare was mistaken for Flitterbloom, she read from a book. Um…maybe I’ll choose another one, Gwen decided.

Abyssinia Shrivelfig-this seems all right.She then rushed out and came back after a while with the seeds.

Now, let’s see what it needs… This plant needs generous amounts of water each day. All right, that I can do…
Then, after watering the plant, the girl informed herself a bit about it: The Abyssinia Shrivelfig must be pruned every two weeks. Through this action, the person is giving the plant more chances to grow and become powerful. Cutting the sticks and leaves out of the way, bring the plant closer to the air. Too much- I should have taken something easier…

The Shrivelfig flourishes a great deal with a mixture of dragon dung and mooncalf compost, she went on reading. It is also recommended that a mixture of the fig that grows on the leaf and part of the leaf shoulbe grinded and spread on the soil.