View Single Post
Old 06-26-2011, 01:54 AM   #8 (permalink)
redifer
Slytherin
Puffskein

Ministry RPG Name:
Medea Ward
Minister's Office

Default Medea has a girl crush!! LOL!
*Eating chili with Sirius* Red Ninja*Raspberry White Chocolate Mocha

Medea nodded. Of course watching the employees was a better option. Files were just scribbles on parchment. This woman was brilliant. And in only a weeks time?! Ms. Ward was in awe. ”That’s wonderful news. The quicker I’m able to get the names from the Department Heads the quicker I can turn the files in.” She wanted to add that some department heads were being less than cooperative. But seeing as though Medea didn’t know Ms. Radley on a personal level it was best to keep the trash talk to herself.

”Oh an owl would be fine Ms. Radley. I know you’re a busy woman.” Medea smiled slightly, more of a polite smile really. With a nodded she smoothed her robes and started toward the door, the urge to ask Ms. Radley for coffee however finally was so intense she had no other option.

She turned slightly, facing the blonde. ”You know on second thought, if you had the time we could meet for coffee and you could give me the name and file then.” Medea never made propositions like this, business was business. But this woman was so much like herself flipping awesome!