View Single Post
Old 06-24-2011, 02:54 AM   #337 (permalink)
ArianaBlack
Admin
Assistant Forum Manager
Quibbler & Newbie Mod

DMLE & DMT
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alfie Adair
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Laini Gracae-Ryans
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tomasz Łaska
Law Enforcement
x10 x1
Default Different timelines ^_^
doesn't proofread tweets | #wrongaboutcereal | #siriusly? | emo to the extremo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred is awesome View Post
'That's fine, she will tell people if she wants them to know!' Rose smiled. 'Hey, have you got a cat?' Rose asked randomly
Nika shook her head being a little surprised by the question. "No, I don't have any pets. I really do want a puppy though!" She said earnestly. "Have you got a cat?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeasleyObsession7 View Post
Sophia walked into the dormitory and flopped onto her bed. All she really wanted to do was sleep. Her family's drama was driving her insane. They all needed to chill. Silly melodramatic Italians. She put her head on her knee. Even though they were silly and melodramatic, she still missed home.
Nika walked into the dormitories and smiled as she saw someone she didn't know. Although the girl looked like she was tired and Nika didn't want to be rude. Buuuut it was a perfect opportunity to meet another fellow lion. EH, worse come to worse the girl will yell at her and Nika can go all Gryffindor on her. So she skipped up to the girl. It was funny how it was late and Nika had so much energy, honestly she was like an owl. She is absolutely awful in the mornings!

She waved at the girl as Nika made her way to the bed. "Hiya! I'm Nika!" She sang, yes sang. Nika rocked back and forth as she waited for the other girl to give a response.

You are Lemon!