View Single Post
Old 06-21-2011, 08:45 AM   #12 (permalink)
Ren Sakura
Dugbog

Ever watchful *eyes you*

"Hmm...." the Department Head pressed his fingers together and looked carefully at the Minister's emissary. "Someone to assist me...." or keep tabs whether he was doing his job or not. Although really Ren shouldnt have to be bothered with Lord Borr, after all, if he wasnt babysitting adults then he is dealing with them outside of these halls on a request that would likely come from the same man himself.

Seriously he should be paid twice.

"So the Liason will be like... a deputy, to the Department Head? Taking a bit of the tedious work off our hands?" He would like to think that it was something as trivial a job that can be filled by a glorified Admin assistant, but sending reports out on a weekly basis was much more invasive. He slid a hand across the edge of his desk and braced his arms against it as he continued "Just how detailed would you require this update to be Ms Ward? You do know that in this Department there are information and activities that shouldnt be widespread Ministry knowledge, much less public knowledge."

His eyes glanced across the open area down the circular desks of the Unspeakables below "I may have..... but I want to keep my options open." he replied as his returned his gaze to the lady across his desk. Loose lips sink ships after all, certainly he wouldnt want to have such a person in so delicate a position.