View Single Post
Old 06-21-2011, 03:06 AM   #11 (permalink)
redifer
Slytherin
Puffskein

Ministry RPG Name:
Medea Ward
Minister's Office

*Eating chili with Sirius* Red Ninja*Raspberry White Chocolate Mocha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ren Sakura View Post
Mentally brushing the issue aside his eyes rest on another figure that appeared by the threshold "Oh yes, Ms Ward." he greeted her as he stood up respectfully. Quite uncharacteristic of him to do so, but then she is from Lord Borr's office. "Please have a seat." he gestured with his wand as a comfortable chair materialized across his his desk. He selected a document from amongst the paperwork and glanced over the letter quickly "Hmm, yes the Liaison position... do you mind if you can explain to me a bit more about what this person is supposed to do?"

The man seemed dark, mysterious and POWERFUL! oooohhhh aahhhhh Frankly Mr. Sakura could have been the dullest knife in the drawer but the position he held was impressive. Medea was sure he knew things that… that well could take over the world!

Collect yourself woman.

She nodded as she approached and took advantage of the offered seat. Like in the other offices the woman did not recline into the chair, but rather sat on the edge. She opened a file as he looked over his information sheet. Straight to business. ”Yes sir. It’s extremely basic really.” Medea shifted slightly and continued, ”The Liaison will continue to hold their position in your department and it would be their main occupation. Once a week I would require a status update from them regarding the department. This update would include ongoing projects, tasks completed, and any other important updates. This person really is intended to assist the Department Heads.”

The woman wasn’t sure she believed that. In her honest opinion the liaisons were Lord Borr’s spies. Why else would they have unlimited access to whatever they wanted? Meetings, personal records, memos. You name it they can obtain, and no one can stop them.

”Lord Borr knows the Department Heads are busy and don’t always have time to do weekly updates.” Most people would have smiled a friendly little smile at this moment; it seemed the right thing to do. But that wasn’t Medea, in most cases anyways. ”So, the Liaisons bring me a short update. I collect them all and deliver them all at one time.” A simple, concise and boring position really. Right? Maybe. Medea honestly had no idea… but she had hopes of sinister Department Head tattling and drama.

"Do you have anyone in mind?"