View Single Post
Old 06-20-2011, 12:45 AM   #5 (permalink)
Deatheater 2251
Slytherin
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Connor Duncan Campbell
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Luke James Dubois
Magical Law Enforcement
Slytherin's own Veela boy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna Banana View Post
Alexander eyed the man out of the corner of his eyes. Just graduated, hmm? A young one then. In that case, he hoped the man was adequate for the job he'd been hired in. Bole knew what he was doing, though, and he doubted the head of Law Enforcement had made the wrong decision. "Mmm," Alexander said, nodding in reply. He wasn't much for small talk. He was one of those 'say what needed to be said and then move on' kind of people.

"I did," Alexander remarked, looking over at Dubois. "Hated it, though. It was beneath my qualifications and something I only involved myself with in order to--..." He paused and gave the man a slight smile but otherwise didn't finish his sentence. The line seemed a little too friendly for someone he'd just met. "I hope you don't either," Alexander remarked, then he raised an eyebrow and added, "just do your work, be on time, and stay out of trouble, and I'm sure things will be just fine."
"Thank you Sir." He replied softly. "The thing is that I want to do more than just be fine. I want to succeed. " He had that hunger, that desire to move forward. He watched as they went down level by level. He was one of the quiet, easy to get along with types, but a bit intense and eager to robe himself.