View Single Post
Old 06-17-2011, 03:39 AM   #5 (permalink)
z999993
Gryffindor
Imp

Matt Lanter/The Dark Side/Anakin Skywalker/ Underland/Hookah Smoking Caterpillar

Here's the next part!

Everyone in the class immediately took their seats. Abel and Jasmine sat together, right behind Carter and Aaron. Amycus paced back and forth across the front of the room, his body hunched and his tiny eyes scanning over the kids.
“Today is another good day for practicin’ the Cruciatus Curse.” He began.
Some of the students looked up; The Slytherins in anticipation, and the others in dismay.
“Filch’s caught a couple o’ trouble makers on the fourth floor last night. I want some o’ ya to practice the curse on them. The others will be paired.”
The Death Eater flicked his wand. A door in the back of the room opened, and multiple scared looking kids walked out. There were four in all, and the youngest was a second year Gryffindor.
Carters mouth fell open, his green eyes falling on his little brother. Aaron noticed this too. He nudged the boy in warning.
“Don’t,” he whispered.
“You. You’re with him.” Amycus pushed Connor towards a seventh year Slytherin.
Aaron shot a glance over his shoulder. His face had paled.
“What?” whispered Abel.
Aaron gestured at the young boy, then to Carter. Abel’s pale eyebrows rose in a silent question. The boy nodded, turning back to face the front.
“What’s wrong?” asked Jasmine.
“That’s Carter’s brother.” she muttered.
“What? How’d he end up here?”
“I don’t know.” she said back.
Amycus pushed the three remaining kids towards the Slytherins as well - two sixth year Hufflepuff boys and a fourth year Gryffindor girl.
Carter’s hand curled into a fist, his knuckles turning white.
“Carter?” Abel said gently. He didn’t respond. She was about to say something more, but Amycus walked over to the boys’s table.
A smug smile passed over his doughy face as he said, “Your partner’s behind ya.”
“What?” was Aaron’s instant reply.
“Ya heard me.” The Death Eater said over his shoulder.
Aaron turned to look at Jasmine, while Carter shot a quick glance at Abel.
“No. I’m not doing this.” said the seventh year.
“Neither am I.” said Jasmine. She pulled at her curly brown hair nervously.
“Carter.” said Aaron firmly. The Gryffindor was anxiously watching his little brother, but he turned to stare at the Ravenclaw instead.
“What?”
“You’re with my sister.” he growled, “You better not-”
“I won't.” Carter quickly defended. He eyes moved once again over to Connor and the Slytherin, who had now moved to stand in the corner.
“We need to find a way out of this.” Said Abel urgently.
“What do you suggest we do?” asked Jasmine, pushing her glasses up the bridge of her nose.
“I don’t know.”
Abel jumped as a tortured scream pierced the air. She looked around to find the Gryffindor girl kneeling on the ground. An older Slytherin girl stood above her, a passive expression on her face.
Another scream filled the air. It was interrupted by the skittering of a chair; Carter had jumped up, his wand tightly in his hand.
“No Carter!” shouted Aaron. He gripped the boy’s upper arms, trying to keep him under control.
“Do you want me to just sit here?” He yelled back. “He’s my brother!”
Little Connor was also on the ground. He shrieked in pain and pulled at his dark hair. “Carter, I’m sorry. You can’t do anything.”
The boy looked desperately between his friends. Abel stood up, a sympathetic look on her face.
“Come on, we can’t look like we’re not doing anything.” she glanced around at the bustling classroom. ‘Crucios’ and screams alike filled the air. She pulled Carter away towards an empty spot. Aaron and Jasmine moved away too.

Amycus walked around, weaving in between students and spells. He passed by the second year Gryffindor, who was now lying on the floor, completely at the older boy’s mercy. Content, he moved on to another pair.

Abel watched as the Carrow moved over to them. She first looked at Carter, then back to Amycus.
“Go on then.” He said rather grumpily.
Abel’s eyes widened at Carter, who had raised his wand. He shot a look of sympathy before muttering the unforgivable curse under his breath.

Ugh! This dark stuff is kinda hard to write. How was that??
We could be the best of friends I’m sure of it
But I’m too shy to cross this crowded room besides
Wallflower --------------
I’m not here, no one sees me
Wallflower --------------
I’m by myself, please excuse me

~o0o~

Last edited by z999993; 06-18-2011 at 03:43 AM.