Thread: Perfect - Sa13+
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2011, 10:58 PM   #1 (permalink)
AlwaysDance

Jobberknoll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kennedy Stark
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Aubrie Cosima Hampson
Magical Law Enforcement
x2
Default Perfect - Sa13+
♥ Slytherpuff ♥ dancer ♥ totally awesome :: Starkid lover

Hi my name is Sarah and I love writing but I can never keep up stories here so I decided to try a one-shot about Hermione.

Disclamer: All the credit goes to J.K. Rowling.

Perfect- Sa13+

"Who can tell me what a boggart is?" the new Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher asks.

I jump up and down raising my hand. Then I hear snickers behind me. Turning my head I see that cow, Pansy, jumping up and down witha buck tooth imitation of me. My eyes start to well up with tears. I stop my jumping.

"Yes Miss Granger," Professor Lupin says to me.

I try to compose my self. "A boggart is a shape-shifter. It will change into whatever it thinks will frighten you the most," I say softly trying not to let the tears spill over.

"Exactly Miss Granger. Five points to you then. Now...." he said cheerfully as he continued to explain what a boggart is exactly.

Giggles suddenly arouse from where the Slytherins are sitting. I foolishly decide to turn around and look.

Wrong decision. Pansy is holding up a piece of parchment on which she has written PERFECT quite big. "Little Miss Perfect," she whispers to me.

God, why do I always have to be so perfect. Why couldn't I be like Lavender or someone who is average. Never getting picked on, but not totally disappearing. Someone who is there and likeable enough. But no, I had to be a stupid perfect person.

"Class dismissed," Lupin says as the bell rings, interupting the war that is going on in my head.

As soon as I get out of that classroom I make a beeline for the bathroom. I run into a stall and break out in tears. It reminds me of back in first year, I came crying in her for the same exact reason. Except fo it was because of Ron. I still can't believe him. Perfect....perfect....perfect, why me.

"God, why am I so freaking perfect," I literally scream at the wall. "Why can't I just be a normal kid."

"It's all right to be perfect," I hear a soft dreamy voice say. I open the door of the stall a crack and see Luna Lovegood standing there, looking intently at me. I quickly get up and open the door more. "At least no one thinks your crazy like me. I wish I were perfect rather than Loony Luna."

"No Luna," I say with the tears streaming down my face. "You don't. Everyone makes fun of me because I'm perfect. Even Ron did back in first year. People think being perfect makes you a freak. At least your unique and feel good being unique. I'm stupid freakishly perfect." I tell her trying to control my sobs.

"I don't always feel good about being unique. Just think about it," Luna says nicely. I start to protest but she just leaves.

I sit down against the wall and think. Why can't life just be simple rather than plain complicated. If only I wasn't a witch. Muggle life seems like it would be much simpler. But I had to turn out to be a stupid perfect Muggle-born witch.

I walk over to the sink and wash my eyes, trying to rid them of there puffiness and reduce the tear streaks on my face.

"Crap," I say. I still am in school. What do I have after DADA? Charms, luckily, that isn't to far away from my shelter.

I try to bring myself together. I can't go into Charms in tears. "Hermione Jean Granger you are perfectly fine and going to make that show." I tell myself. "You are not going to break down. You are going to show Pansy."

Speak of the devil. As if on cue the Slytherins catch up to me walking and muttering encouragement to myself. Pansy herself starts singing quite off key, "There goes Little Miss Perfect...There goes Little Miss Perfect."

"Pansy Parkinson shut up. I am not perfect, anyone who thinks so is my enemy. I hate being called perfect so leave now," I yell at her. "You want me to slap you. Ask Malfoy how it feels it isn't funny."

She and the Slytherins quickly turn into Charms. I am about to also when a voice speaks up.

"I don't think your perfect."

I turn to see Malfoy himself. Oh I could almost have kissed him right then and there but I went into the classroom.

please comment and give advice. thanks!
~Sarah