View Single Post
Old 06-12-2011, 02:22 AM   #6 (permalink)
Looneybird
Ravenclaw
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ferosa "Roe" Collins
Second Year
ℭreative-tastic| ✿ Color Magnet ✿

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romine View Post
I'm the only one who is disappointed of this Shoot?Where is Emma at this Pictures?I almost just see Make Up,because this gets my Attention and it doesn't show something from Emma herself D:

But I like the Pic with the Book!
No, I agree with you. This dampens Emma's beauty and takes away from Emma's radiance she gives off. She's too "made up" here, which makes her look like one of those weird models on the runway that never smile or anything. That's not attractive to me in any way, shape, or form, but it must be to most people apparently if that's the way they keep doing it.

I also hate the slicked-back hair do; it makes her look as if she's been coated in varnish. I think everything was overdone in a harsh way; overdone can work sometimes but not for someone like Emma, who is already beautiful without all of this extra stuff. I do love the one where she is smiling though; it makes all the difference in the photographs even in those fashionable dresses and make-up.

On the other hand, that image from the Perks of Being a Wallflower is so cute! I'm already excited to see the film seeing as they kept the details such as Sam's eye color; wish they would have done that with Harry Potter seeing as it was a big deal in the plot... (I know, I know, let go of things that are in the past...)

Last edited by Looneybird; 06-12-2011 at 02:27 AM.
Looneybird is offline   Reply With Quote